• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Furry Crushes

JoeStrike

WAY older than Mr. Black
When I was a little kid I had one on Pepe Le Pew, then when I was a bit older I discovered Mam'selle Hepzibah in the Pogo comic strip; rather prominent bust with a little curlique of fur coming off of it. (That's when I realized I was straight.) I still like her, but Thumper's girlfriend in Bambi? Va-va-VOOM!! (Man, she can stroke my ears anytime she wants!)
Thumper_and_GF.jpg

CannonFodder

Resistance is futile! If 0 ohm

RetroCorn

Did someone say waffle?
I've never had a crush on a character, just on certain species.

Conker

Destroyer of Nazi Teddy Bears
Currently the Jabberwock, but I think it's dying out. Might come back when I see Christopher Lee doing the voice though *swoons over the Count Dooku*.
The Jabberwock kicks ass!

He has claws that catch ._.

I think that... love is only real and can't be done with imagionary things.
Although some people did marry imagionable things -_-.

Zrcalo

I STALK PRINCIPLES
HarleyParanoia :V

Captain Spyro

Heart of the DragonStar

KylieIsACannibal

One time, at basic training...
In the old Tom and Jerry cartoons, I always had a little crush on the girl kitties Tom would try to impress. The chupacabra's a bamf too....and if it counts Jhonen Vasquez's version of ze devil [which looks quite animalistic if you're looking atthe one i'm thinking of]

Duality Jack

Feeling Loki with it.
I don't crush on fictional entities.

Telnac

Fundamentalist Heretic
My first furry crush was Maid Marian from Disney's Robin Hood. I was 9 when it was re-released in '82, so I was at that wonderful age when boys first start to notice... certain things. (At least, some boys who were early bloomers like me.)

After that, there were no specific characters I crushed on, only my fantasy creations who often had no name... much less a full bio. I did find Spyro the Dragon attractive, but he was male and I'm straight so yeah... no.