• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Furry dakimakura design suggestions

I’ve been planning to get an dakimakura of an feral wolf Lilly from Alpha & Omega (Yes, that movie got me, made me wanna join the fandom) I would even go to an convention with it.

Do you have any ides how I can improve it with different design and maybe add a few accessories? (Please no NSFW suggestions)

Remember, I want to keep it feral and believe me - I don’t have dirty mind for this thing.

By the way, I’ve already have to first version of the design:

Artist I commissioned for it: Xecax | DeviantArt

Godzilla

Getting thru it all
Well, I don’t really know much about alpha and omega, but I did just watch a movie clip of Lilly. And they seem to have a big emphasis on her eyes (even though she covers them with bangs)
I would say move her bangs out of the way so her eyes are visible (and if you want accessories you can put hair clips in her hair to make it look like she clipped her bangs up)

Some other accessories would be, earrings, socks or bracelet bangles, necklace/bandana
Etc etc

Well, I don’t really know much about alpha and omega, but I did just watch a movie clip of Lilly. And they seem to have a big emphasis on her eyes (even though she covers them with bangs)
I would say move her bangs out of the way so her eyes are visible (and if you want accessories you can put hair clips in her hair to make it look like she clipped her bangs up)

Some other accessories would be, earrings, socks or bracelet bangles, necklace/bandana
Etc etc
Thanks, I will have both with covered bangs and without for both sides

Last edited: