• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.
PC Hatter's new 13 book furry detective series is available on Amazon. These are parodies of the famous Mike Hammer series of the 1950's turned furry. A new novella comes out each month. Check out the Kaiser Wrench series on Amazon

Attachments

• kw1 I, the Jury raw.jpg
    kw1 I, the Jury raw.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 58
  • kw2 MyClawsAreQuick.jpg
    kw2 MyClawsAreQuick.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 53
  • kw3 RetributionIsMine.jpg
    kw3 RetributionIsMine.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 59

Nemara

These look pretty interesting! Always cool to see more complex, sophisticated furry fiction out there. I'll definitely check it out.

Miles Marsalis

The Last DJ.
I like a good mystery novel, especially if it is noir. The covers are a bit risque, but I could use some Kindle reading.

This title is a supposed to mirror 'Kiss Me Deadly' from the original 1950's pulp book. Maybe I should have thought up something else. Oops.
kw6PetMeFatal.jpg

snailienz

Snell is Life
I don't know if you know about it, but I think if you like these you should check out Blacksad if you haven't. It's exactly this type of story, and a lot of comics professionals tend to reccomend it for people who need good ref for furry comics.

iI's a cool style and apparently also has a game? I'm unclear if the refferred book series has your art on it or if you're just commenting on it, but when I hear "detecive noir" and "furry" I always think blacksad.

I don't know if you know about it, but I think if you like these you should check out Blacksad if you haven't. It's exactly this type of story, and a lot of comics professionals tend to reccomend it for people who need good ref for furry comics.

iI's a cool style and apparently also has a game? I'm unclear if the refferred book series has your art on it or if you're just commenting on it, but when I hear "detecive noir" and "furry" I always think blacksad.
Yes. Thanks. I also love Blacksad, at least the books. I didn't know there was a game. There is also Lackadaisey, which is the same time period, but all cats and moonshine. Also highly recommended.

snailienz

Snell is Life
Yes. Thanks. I also love Blacksad, at least the books. I didn't know there was a game. There is also Lackadaisey, which is the same time period, but all cats and moonshine. Also highly recommended.
Oh yes lackadaisy is lovely. Did you know she's making an animated short? I think it will work much better that way. I was never a fan of her word balloon placement which is kind of a pet peeve of mine.

In all honesty I had just found out about the game while looking it up for the image reference.

Adrian Gordon

now this is my kind of thing

kw13Dark_Lane.jpg

Enjoy, my friend
All 13 stories are on Amazon and PC Hatter is now writing another series about a Siberian Husky. Here's the blurb:
When his blue eyes aren't enough, this Siberian Husky carries a gun.
He wouldn't be caught dead in a pure-breed show, but one wrong move and he'll be a blue ribbon corpse.
All are on Amazon.