• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Furry Dialect

Sam 007 NL

Taste the fur
Sup furfags. Anyways I've been making my own furry dialect because I am such a furfag and I'm bored.
So far I have:

-Pawsome (Awesome)
-Yiff you! (Fuck you)
-Purrson (Person)
-Fur (For)
-Fur-real (For-real)
-Calm your tail! (Calm your tits!)
-Tail (Tale)
-Paw-five or High-Paw (High Five)

But I need some more furry words, and thats where you furries come in, I'll add some more to the list when I have some more. POST AWAY!

Last edited:
A

Ansitru

Why.
Ohdeargodwhy.

Master English first, maybe then you can start thinking about creating your own version of it.
Also: what you're describing is not a dialect, but a specific vocabulary that belongs to a certain social group.
Dialects consist of more than just a unique vocabulary.

Fallowfox

Are we moomin, or are we dancer?
Why.
Ohdeargodwhy.

Master English first, maybe then you can start thinking about creating your own version of it.
Also: what you're describing is not a dialect, but a specific vocabulary that belongs to a certain social group.
Dialects consist of more than just a unique vocabulary.

Corecht my dyálecht gramarr mest úp wy is dgústify it tu.

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.
This ain't a dialect.
This is just furry lingo and puns. And awful at those.

A

Ansitru

Corecht my dyálecht gramarr mest úp wy is dgústify it tu.

Phonetic spelling, please? D:

Though, if I got the gist of it correctly, it's about the grammar of your dialect being messed up and something about justifying?
That being said: I'm not fluent in English dialects at all.

Fallowfox

Phonetic spelling, please? D:

Though, if I got the gist of it correctly, it's about the grammar of your dialect being messed up and something about justifying?
That being said: I'm not fluent in English dialects at all.

It's not a real dialect, as you probably guessed; Most of the other languages and dialects in the UK have gone extinct anyway.
You understood it though.

Also this reminds me of the femenistas on futurama who put 'fem' in everyword they possible can. x3

A

Ansitru

It's not a real dialect, as you probably guessed; Most of the other languages and dialects in the UK have gone extinct anyway.
You understood it though.

Also this reminds me of the femenistas on futurama who put 'fem' in everyword they possible can. x3

See, I was wondering about it being made up, but you're always such a srs-poster that I figured you wouldn't make one up.
Lesson learnt! :'D

Sam 007 NL

Taste the fur

Harbinger

The Last of Us.
Hell no, i vote we all learn the Dragon language from Skyrim instead.

Sam 007 NL

Taste the fur
Hell no, i vote we all learn the Dragon language from Skyrim instead.
I have a friend IRL who actually knows every word in the Dragon language from Skyrim....

NerdyMunk

Only a Book Smart Nerd
Howdy all, this would be a dialect if you spoke this in my voice. Yee haw!

Anubite

That White Guy
I suggest not going ahead with this, not stuff I would want to say everyday or hear everyday, every time someone says or type any of those words I feel a bit of myself die when I go on these sites.

Tiamat

Sex nuts and retard strong
Banned
Here's some more common phrases that require furry equivalents

"My parents are ashamed"
"I've never felt the touch of a real woman/man"
"I'm an aspie"
"My fursuit smells like a dead cat rotting in the hot sun"

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.
Please tell me you don't use these words IRL

badlands

drunken pirate
oh for the love of god, don't use these words IRL!

Calemeyr

Vere Adeptus
Furry can't have a dialogue because it's not a sub-ethnic group based on a specific geographic location or GENUINE culture .. And it isn't a lifestyle

FrostHusky81

The Mercenary
Furry can't have a dialogue because it's not a sub-ethnic group based on a specific geographic location or GENUINE culture .. And it isn't a lifestyle
Some people seem to think of the fandom as a lifestyle. Besides if someday I ever see other furs using this so called "furry dialect" in public, I'd just roll over laughing. :D

Fallowfox

Shun the non-beliefur!

:V

Here's some more common phrases that require furry equivalents

"My parents are ashamed"
"I've never felt the touch of a real woman/man"
"I'm an aspie"
"My fursuit smells like a dead cat rotting in the hot sun"

Let's continue to treat people with Asperger's like the scum of the earth, why not?