• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Furry election 2012.

2012 Election.

• Obama, duh!

Votes: 118 45.2%
  • Romney of course!

Votes: 42 16.1%
  • Can't vote (not in US, under 18, ect)

Votes: 60 23.0%
  • Why should I care again?

Votes: 41 15.7%

• Total voters

HipsterCoyote

50 Shades of Gay
Last edited:

Aleu

Deuces
I'm voting for Paul Ryan because he's the closest bet to Ron Paul and I want my vote to actually er, count. The problem is that Romney is kind of awkwardly attached to the ticket. His platform is another issue entirely but honestly when I think of Romney all I can think of is, "Here, the god of Mormonism and his many wives, through endless celestial sex, produced billions of spirit children!"
I don't see how you can like Ryan but not Romney when they're pretty much the same :/

Shànwàng

Lavender Scented
I don't see how you can like Ryan but not Romney when they're pretty much the same :/

Nuh-uh, unlike Mitt Romney, Paul Ryan hasn't wavered as much on all the issues when it's politically convenient. They're completely different people.

Gucci Mane

Banned
Banned
I'm voting for Paul Ryan because he's the closest bet to Ron Paul and I want my vote to actually er, count. The problem is that Romney is kind of awkwardly attached to the ticket. His platform is another issue entirely but honestly when I think of Romney all I can think of is, "Here, the god of Mormonism and his many wives, through endless celestial sex, produced billions of spirit children!"

im sorry U couldnt vote 4 the racist's favorite pon raul

here's your consolation

a devout catholic who dedicated his life to gladly fellating people richer than he will ever be in his whole life
(in case U didnt know that makes him a shit catholic)

thanks d('. ')d

the children R the futur

Favourite moment of the debate tonight?

Obama got the word "Gangbangers" to trend worldwide.

Aetius

It's Me Gordon, Barney from Black Mesa
Uh, I forgot to ask California to send me an absentee ballot.

Is it too late for that?

FenrirUlv

Probably stoned
im sorry U couldnt vote 4 the racist's favorite pon raul

here's your consolation

a devout catholic who dedicated his life to gladly fellating people richer than he will ever be in his whole life
(in case U didnt know that makes him a shit catholic)

thanks d('. ')d

the children R the futur
When replying to people in a political debate keep in mind this helpful tips:
1: Try to use proper grammar, using "txt" language makes you look somewhat illiterate
2: Don't pull the fucking race card.

Cynicism

I'll be voting for Obama again.

BouncyOtter

I'm still on the fence. I haven't fully decided what are the most important issues to me. Healthcare is huge because it will have a massive impact on my future career. Luckily, I'm not really motivated by money.

Gucci Mane

Banned
Banned
When replying to people in a political debate keep in mind this helpful tips:
1: Try to use proper grammar, using "txt" language makes you look somewhat illiterate
2: Don't pull the fucking race card.

1. duly noted, nerd
2. lmbo ron paul is an actual racist tho

you want me to find his scanned newsletters

FenrirUlv

Probably stoned
1. duly noted, nerd
2. lmbo ron paul is an actual racist tho

you want me to find his scanned newsletters
I didn't know that typing legibly makes people nerds, but Id rather be a nerd than an illiterate moron. Also, you didn't say Ron Paul, you said "pon raul" (Yes I knew what you meant but more to the fact that you are a moron). Proof reading your post to make sure it actually makes any sense is not some labor intensive task either. Further, I know Ron Paul is a racist but it doesn't matter, because you were trying to say voting for Ron Paul makes you racist "im sorry U couldnt vote 4 the racist's favorite pon raul".

Ozriel

Inglorious Bastard
I didn't know that typing legibly makes people nerds, but Id rather be a nerd than an illiterate moron. Also, you didn't say Ron Paul, you said "pon raul" (Yes I knew what you meant but more to the fact that you are a moron). Proof reading your post to make sure it actually makes any sense is not some labor intensive task either. Further, I know Ron Paul is a racist but it doesn't matter, because you were trying to say voting for Ron Paul makes you racist "im sorry U couldnt vote 4 the racist's favorite pon raul".

You are replying to a Negroid troll.

Nylak

Angry Otter
I'm too lazy to read through this entire thread, but I hate both of them. I will personally be voting for Obama (unless I can be convinced otherwise) because Romney scares the fuck out of me (I'm gay and female; use your imagination).

Does anyone genuinely like either of the candidates, and can they logically explain to me why? I'm not being facetious; I like to hear people talk about their preferred candidate in a simple, straightforward fashion without being excessively aggressive or illogically impassioned. ...Or devolving into an argument. I just want simple facts, simple opinions.

If you want, of course. :] I would enjoy it.

Gucci Mane

Banned
Banned

just because i dont type the way you want me to you get :mad:
cool

honestly what more is there to say

vote for obama cause you support gays but think its cool as fuck people dying lots in afghanistan
vote for romney because you hate obama more than him

vote for gary johnson if you want to legalize weed (and child labor)

thats it

these are the only reasons available

Bliss

Does anyone genuinely like either of the candidates, and can they logically explain to me why? I'm not being facetious; I like to hear people talk about their preferred candidate in a simple, straightforward fashion without being excessively aggressive or illogically impassioned. ...Or devolving into an argument. I just want simple facts, simple opinions.
I don't like Obama. The biggest failure of his administration is the government putting those deer-crossing signs, which direct the deer population anywhere they want, on busy highways and the Interstate. :V

Nylak

Angry Otter

Jashwa

Does anyone genuinely like either of the candidates, and can they logically explain to me why?
I like Obama because he supports gays, doesn't support big business, and is sticking up for human rights. He's also a good talker and he's made positive strides with our appearance to other countries and our international relations. He's relatable and likable and intelligent sounding and people really underestimate how much that effects how other countries view us. I think he's made positive strides in health care reform and he helped pass policies that saved the auto industry and helped improve the country economically. He also hasn't started any wars and seems committed to keeping us away from war, which is an obvious bonus, especially when the war doesn't even concern us. I think he's fallen short on his promises because of how cockblocked he was by trying to be bipartisan, but I don't blame him for it. No one could fulfill the expectations placed on him in '08.

Ricky

I like Obama because he supports gays, doesn't support big business, and is sticking up for human rights.

...and that's different from any other Democrat? :roll:

Also, re: foreign relations, he really hasn't done much of anything.

He is too much of a pussy to actually help out other countries when it's needed.