• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Furry families...why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Argonne

Why worry
We need a topic called the sylox talk show. Because honestly sylox your a lot like piers Morgan or bill o'reilly you're completely impossible. I don't mean this in a bad way it could honestly make for a interesting thread where people could go and talk to you for like an hour and end up at square one once they finally give up.

Ratical

I wonder if furry families have reunions. Like, they all show up with matching shirts and have a cookout. If they do I'm sorta envious, because that implies grilling and a free shirt.

Sylox

boi...chill out!
We need a topic called the sylox talk show. Because honestly sylox your a lot like piers Morgan or bill o'reilly you're completely impossible. I don't mean this in a bad way it could honestly make for a interesting thread where people could go and talk to you for like an hour and end up at square one once they finally give up.

THis is an underhanded comment

Nobel

King of the slides!!
Ok then... I'm a bit confused on what the topic is based on any more umm.... So what is a "fur family" like is it by blood or bond.

RTDragon

RTP User
>Macro/Micro
>Cum Flooding
>Crushing
>Rampage
>Mass Death

come the fuck on

Also let's not forget paw fetish considering that fits quite often in Macro/Macro and considering it's a fetish since it quite often has adult artwork. (And i also see toerings why does this remind me of someone of something that is notorious for this.)

Though seriously why ask this question especially what happened to your thread history when you ask questions like this. And there's nothing wrong with furry familes since i've seen that so often it's almost a normal thing.

I almost want to make a game with rpg maker using furry characters for this (But not many furry charsets considering the more i read these sylox thread the more ideas to come up with a game.)

Last edited:

Troj

Your Friendly Neighborhood Dino Therapist
What is so "sweet" about that? I don't see how that is heartening at all really. I mean, IDK, I'm not one who likes sappy shit like that so maybe I'm missing something.

I've talked to furs who:

*Have been completely disowned by their families for being gay
*Have been completely disowned by their families for being trans
*Were abused or neglected by their parents, step-parents, or legal guardians
*Cannot come out as LGBT because of how their family will react.
*Are the only "geek" or "nerd" in their family tree, and never hear the end of it.
*Catch teasing and static from their family for being a "sissy" or "weirdo."

I recently met a young fur who received a text from a relative during a convention saying that their mom had died during the night after a long illness, and that they (the furry) were probably to blame for it, and that they shouldn't bother coming home.

This is why I think it's beautiful when people can find others who care about them somewhere in the world, to the point where they can sincerely call those people "family."

I've also noticed that some people will lightheartedly or playfully call the person who got them into the fandom their "fur-mother" or "fur-father." As long as people do this in a tongue-in-cheek way, it's cute.

Meanwhile, like I said before, when it comes to people forming more kink-focused "families"--which is what you were seemingly referring to in your post-my feeling is that going around calling yourself someone's "pet" or "daddy" is appropriate for some settings, and not for others.

Last edited:

Sylox

boi...chill out!
I've talked to furs who:

*Have been completely disowned by their families for being gay
*Have been completely disowned by their families for being trans
*Were abused or neglected by their parents, step-parents, or legal guardians
*Cannot come out as LGBT because of how their family will react.
*Are the only "geek" or "nerd" in their family tree, and never hear the end of it.
*Catch teasing and static from their family for being a "sissy" or "weirdo."

Boo hoo...why should I care about their problems. Next time, don't be gay or don't be trans. Don't come out, it's that simple. :V

Last edited:

Half-Note

If you're so desperate for love that you have to start considering what can basically be considered a stranger on the Internet your family, that does suggest that you're in urgent need of seeing a qualified euthanizer. Either that or raid the poision cabinet at your local veterinarian's office.

Half-Note

Boo hoo...why should I care about their problems. Next time, don't be gay or don't be trans. Don't come out, it's that simple.
In your situation, not coming out is probably the most viable option. Your chances are slim enough already!

Mikazuki Marazhu

I hate you all
OK is this about the family thingy or this is about bashing Sylox
Seriously guys...

Anyway... I'm internally annoyed by the family jiggymathingy especially when when it's apparent that they want to rub off on other people's faces that they're close friends with [insert artist name]

nonetheless I do that myself but I know I list people that I really an friends with...

I actually like few and meaningful friends XD

Troj

Boo hoo...why should I care about their problems. Next time, don't be gay or don't be trans. Don't come out, it's that simple.

Well, by that token, why should we care when people make racist remarks to you?

Half-Note

I smell double standards.

I should've gotten used to it by now. These forums reek of it. >.<

Willow

FAF's #1 Terrorist
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA you're joking right? Oh please tell me you're joking. Because this is easily one of the dumbest things I've ever seen suggested

Have you ever like, actually existed in the real world or...?

Sylox

boi...chill out!

IDK to be honest, I just don't care about other people's problems. Not my problem you can't come out; that's life.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA you're joking right? Oh please tell me you're joking. Because this is easily one of the dumbest things I've ever seen suggested

Have you ever like, actually existed in the real world or...?

I was joking, but I really don't care about their problems.

Joey

LOL REALLY?? Are you fucking kidding me??

You should probably go find a new fandom right about now.

RTDragon

RTP User
I smell double standards.

I should've gotten used to it by now. These forums reek of it. >.<

And the OP being a insensitive hypocrite. It's not really just a double standard anymore it's just the OP USI kicking in again.

This thread is becoming the same results from his femboy thread.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 82554

I knew I should have bought some popcorn the other day. This is some good stuff. :3c

Troj

Well, you sure post like you think others should care about your beliefs, beefs, and problems.

If you don't care about others, why should they care about you? What's in it for them?

Status
Not open for further replies.