• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Furry families...why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sylox

boi...chill out!
Well, you sure post like you think others should care about your beliefs, beefs, and problems.

If you don't care about others, why should they care about you? What's in it for them?

I mean I care about others, I'm just not into the hugbox mentality that exists in the fandom or shit like that. The sappy love shit grosses me out.

Argonne

Why worry
See this is why I said sylox is impossible even when he's dead to rights wrong, in his mind he's right, sylox you are the perfect radio talk show host. And we really should have a separate part dedicated just to him. That way the rest of the site is uncluttered with these pointless ramblings. Once again this is just my opinion and it's not ment in a bad way.

Zerig

So Graceful and Phallic
Banned
now hold on guys

I think he's right

why should anyone care about trannies and fags

they not really human anymore tbh

Half-Note

NO I'm not and I'm not as tolerant and accepting as most of you here when it comes to the fandom. Face it some things are very weird and don't deserve a place in the fandom. Enough of this being afraid of hurting somebodies feelings. Shitting in diapers and getting off to it is weird and not right. Don't defend that shit, remove it from the fandom ASAP.
Please. Do tell us. How is a diaper fetish any less sick than touching yourself to art of a gigantic version of your own character drowning cities filled with people in cum?

Kellie Gator

Moral Minority
IDK to be honest, I just don't care about other people's problems. Not my problem you can't come out; that's life.

I was joking, but I really don't care about their problems.
Huh. No wonder you told me to "fight my own battles" in that SJW thread.

It's every man for himself!

RTDragon

RTP User
I mean I care about others, I'm just not into the hugbox mentality that exists in the fandom or shit like that. The sappy love shit grosses me out.

Isn't that what your guilty of when your called out of your arguments. This thread is pointless like your opinions questioning about the fandom. You don't take the time to look and figure out stuff on your own and you wonder why you get all defensive. You just want answers to satisfy yourself not figuring out on your own.

Half-Note

See this is why I said sylox is impossible even when he's dead to rights wrong, in his mind he's right, sylox you are the perfect radio talk show host. And we really should have a separate part dedicated just to him. That way the rest of the site is uncluttered with these pointless ramblings. Once again this is just my opinion and it's not ment in a bad way.
Bonus points for affirming that it is your own opinion, even though you shouldn't really have to considering YOU are the one saying it.

That being said, I am still going to bash your opinion, call it out as being completely wrong, and whine about how he shouldn't be the only one to have such a feature, throwing in that a user I prefer over Sylox should get the special treatment instead.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 82554

Please. Do tell us. How is a diaper fetish any less sick than touching yourself to art of a gigantic version of your own character drowning cities filled with people in cum?

You hit the nail so hard on the head you buried the hammer!

Zerig

So Graceful and Phallic
Banned

actually sitting around is shitty diapers is pretty disgusting and a lot worse than macro considering macro is not possible to indulge in IRL

Troj

Your Friendly Neighborhood Dino Therapist

Neither am I. I've said many times that there are definitely toxic people in the fandom who should be barred from meets, forums, and cons for as long as they remain toxic to those around them.

But, there's a difference between hugboxing someone who is a royal drag on the community, and just being supportive and kind to people who basically deserve it.

You're also moving the goal posts here---from "Boo hoo, don't care" to "Just joking, but don't care" to "I care, but I hate hugboxes"--unless you think trans people and gays are somehow as damaging to the fandom as people with fetishes you dislike.

Last edited:

Sylox

boi...chill out!

Anybody who jerks off to poopy diapers has a couple of screws loose.

Isn't that what your guilty of when your called out of your arguments. This thread is pointless like your opinions questioning about the fandom. You don't take the time to look and figure out stuff on your own and you wonder why you get all defensive. You just want answers to satisfy yourself not figuring out on your own.

I mean...that's your opinion. Doesn't mean its true.

You're also moving the goal posts here---from "Boo hoo, don't care" to "Just joking, but don't care" to "I care, but I hate hugboxes"--unless you think trans people and gays are somehow as damaging to the fandom as people with fetishes you dislike.

I don't know what I believe in tbh. Part of me sympathizes with them and the other doesn't' give two shits about their problems

Last edited:

Half-Note

actually sitting around is shitty diapers is pretty disgusting and a lot worse than macro considering macro is not possible to indulge in IRL
We, as humans, have made dramatic improvements and changes to medicine over the last century.

We'll see if you hold that opinion when the time comes that a deranged scientist with a cum-drowning fetish makes a growth serum!

Half-Note

Anybody who jerks off to poopy diapers has a couple of screws loose.
Not at one point did I affirm or deny that this statement was true or false. I merely brought up the point that your own fetishes, in comparison, are no less weird.

Sylox

boi...chill out!
Well IDK that! It seems like they're all into it!

No its another snarky attempt at defaming my character for your many lols

Last edited:

Argonne

Why worry
Bonus points for affirming that it is your own opinion, even though you shouldn't really have to considering YOU are the one saying it.

That being said, I am still going to bash your opinion, call it out as being completely wrong, and whine about how he shouldn't be the only one to have such a feature, throwing in that a user I prefer over Sylox should get the special treatment instead.
I'm kinda half joking and it wouldn't really be special treatment. It would just be his own thread where people could go and learn lots about psychology. And test their own mental stability.

Argonne

Why worry
Basically what everyone is saying sylox. Is that you're suggesting,you're the only person that can be weird and that's normal.

see..>double standards<

D

Deleted member 82554

Well IDK that! It seems like they're all into it!

See, this is exactly what I mean when I said that you should think before you speak. You are judging an entire culture based off a few, not good. At this point, you are no better than Christians that bash on gays or mainstream society that bash on Furries in general.

Argonne

Why worry
See, this is exactly what I mean when I said that you should think before you speak. You are judging an entire culture based off a few, not good. At this point, you are no better than Christians that bash on gays or mainstream society that bash on Furries in general.
Think before you speak..... Yeah that's gonna be a hard one to get across, BUT I got the popcorn so I'll see where this goes haha

Half-Note

I'm kinda half joking and it wouldn't really be special treatment. It would just be his own thread where people could go and learn lots about psychology. And test their own mental stability.
Yeah, I was playing on an Internet stereotype there, buddy.

Still though, I do agree with you.

+1 Sylox for admin!

A

Amiir

You're being completely incoherent, Sylox. Make up your fucking mind already

Status
Not open for further replies.