• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Furry Fetishes

Do You have a furry based fetish? If so, would you mind sharing?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Matcha

screams loudly at everyone in this fandom
A lot of furries are also extremely touchy. Like, I've been "snuggled" on several occassions by absolute strangers, even had my ear bitten by some WILD FURRY APPEARS that I just met. Upon being like, "ew, please don't, please respect my space", each time, they were extremely shocked. One even called me a bitch. So, being vanilla actually seems to be the taboo here!

RinkuTheRuffian

Punished "Venom" Rinku
I'll be fine. I'm not scarred for life or anything :v
I'm just cautious to admit that I'm not into many things. Which is weird.
The diaper-shitters and piss-drinkers just use the fandom as a safe haven and then get defensive when the real furries try to claim back their land. All we have to do is wait for a more impressionable fandom to grab those idiots attention and we'll finally be free...

Samandriel Morningstar

The Morningstar
shocked-troy-walks-into-fire-with-pizza-community.gif

Samandriel Morningstar

The Morningstar
Can't tell if your fetish is arson, pizza, or snuff.

The world may never know.
But in seriousness,I'm pretty vanilla as fuck..so a lot of these furry fetishes are kinda 'holy shit' to me.
I don't believe I have any real fetishes,besides light bondage and blindfolding.
But then again,sex just really isn't my thing Lol.

Shotalicious

Sheepish Shota with a Soft Spot for Sugary Sweets
Ey, I dont know why anyone would shame ya for being normal, you do you mah friends~
I personally am just very masochistic, but most stuff like watersports, fecal matter, vore and diapers are really not my thing. Kinda disgusting if I can be completely honest, as im a complete germaphobe ^v^;;

Samandriel Morningstar

The Morningstar
Ey, I dont know why anyone would shame ya for being normal, you do you mah friends~
I personally am just very masochistic, but most stuff like watersports, fecal matter, vore and diapers are really not my thing. Kinda disgusting if I can be completely honest, as im a complete germaphobe ^v^;;

Same,bodily fluids based fetishes really freak me out.
[...I do like inflicting pain on others,if they ask it but it's not something I actively seek out so I don't think it's a fetish?..Just more gratification then anything.]
I'm more for the excessive making out and snuggles. oAo

Wither

Is honestly confused by life.
The world may never know.
But in seriousness,I'm pretty vanilla as fuck..so a lot of these furry fetishes are kinda 'holy shit' to me.
I don't believe I have any real fetishes,besides light bondage and blindfolding.
But then again,sex just really isn't my thing Lol.
Is blindfolding a fetish?
What even counts as a fetish.

Samandriel Morningstar

The Morningstar

I think it's the sense of isolation/weakness/submission that makes blindfolding a fetish?
But I don't get my jollies off to it,I just like feeling vulnerable sometimes,it spices shit up a bit.
God,I don't fucking know anymore.
Lol.

fetish
A fetish is an extremely strong devotion to something. There are sexual fetishes and nonsexual fetishes: both are obsessive interests.

The most common use of the word fetish is probably the sexual meaning. Someone with a foot fetish is abnormally interested in feet and gets sexual pleasure from seeing, being around, and even thinking about feet. There are probably thousands of sexual fetishes, most of which are too inappropriate to write about here. A non-sexual fetish is just an excessive interest in something, like a football fan who lives and breathes everything NFL.

Source: https://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/fetish

Astus

Well Known Foxxo
Check my fa page under my favorites, you'll find out pretty quickly

MaliaXO

Speak No People

Whatever it is, its awesome hahaha
and btw... being on this website counts as a fetish LOL
image.jpeg
if she was real, shed be my fetish

I'm a normie in comparison to a lot of people on FurAffinity ^^"
I don't really get my rocks off to anything except getting to see my SO nude or fantasizing about us doing stuff??
Plus light bondage, nothing intricate though. A blindfold or collar is gr8, but that's about as far as I go?
A lot of people think that because you lack all these fetishes, you must have a very low libido.
That's not really the case :?

MaliaXO

Speak No People
idk murrsuits maybe? And a bunch more related with bestiality

Getting turned on by something which your society deems as non-arousing.
we could also be referring to Taboos

Luku_Zuku

Still trying to draw, slowly

All#the#fuR

Everything changed when the Fire Nation killed God
Ok, color me confused. What the fuck even is vanilla in this sense? Call me uneducated in.. sexual things, but someone please, without going into too many details, what does it mean to be "vanilla" in this sense?
Plain sex

Somnium

The Sparklewolf
Banned
Ok, color me confused. What the fuck even is vanilla in this sense? Call me uneducated in.. sexual things, but someone please, without going into too many details, what does it mean to be "vanilla" in this sense?

Doing only as much as the reproduction requires. Everything else can be called a fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.