• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Furry Fetishes

Do You have a furry based fetish? If so, would you mind sharing?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

simba86

not really, besides what is normally considered attractive I guess, nothing extreme
I'm more after personality and character, especially when it comes to furry things, character depth,personality , who the character is and how they think and act are what I really enjoy
and when they have a beautiful pair of eyes I find that really attractive,
and when those eyes are behind a pair of glasses!
Girls in glasses are one of the things I REALLY love, don't ask me why, been that way for decades.

99568.jpg

brawlingcastform

High Functioning Autism
Um...most of my fetishes tend to revolve around expansion (mainly in the breast area), but I guess I haven't thought of what species I would have a thing for. I suppose zebra could be a start.

MaliaXO

Speak No People
Honestly, if you want to know anybody's sexual predilections in this community you need only visit their furaffinity favourites.
What are these favorites yall keep mentioning?

Saiko

GTWT Survivor
Honestly, if you want to know anybody's sexual predilections in this community you need only visit their furaffinity favourites.
Not if they keep the mature/adult favorites private. :p

Edit: Ugh, how do you disable the auto emoji bullshit? If I wanted one there, I'd have added one.

Harbinger

The Last of Us.
I think the concept of knotting is pretty fucking romantic, being like literally stuck together for a while, plus flexibility to lick where no human has licked before is pretty neat.

And paws are nice...

Somnium

The Sparklewolf
Banned
I think the concept of knotting is pretty fucking romantic, being like literally stuck together for a while, plus flexibility to lick where no human has licked before is pretty neat.

And paws are nice...

oh yea and they make the best creampies ever, period.

Gryffe

As for myself, I have a fetish for human transforming into (anthro)animals. Don't ask why, I don't even know myself :c Apart from that, I'm not into any other fetishes. Even inflation looks gross to me despite being a subgenre of transformation. There's a couple of artists that share the same kink, and I'm following them with attention. Honestly, it's even what drove me in the furry fandom in the first place, so I guess it's a good thing then ?

Storok

670 blp
just keep your fetishes away from me :) i am ok with you having one as long as you dont chase me with it

Nendakitty

size difference is my big love honestly, even in real life, but im fairly short so taller partners are great, but in artwork i enjoy it when characters are significantly smaller than their partner, not micro macro, but a good size difference c: oh and chubby furs (not obese but belly wobbles are cute)

ahh other furry stuff, i guess vanilla by furry standards but a lil roughness and pet play is another love of mine, not too freaky though, im not crazy into most furry fetishes, some are really uncomfortable such as and not limited to: cub/babyfur, inflation, hyper, EXTREME obese/thin furs (obesity and anorexia isnt beautiful), vore, idk loads, some furry specific fetishes are strange

Samandriel Morningstar

The Morningstar
I find it funny this topic was fine,but the straight up Dildo topic was locked when we had a bad dragon topic not too long ago.
Lmao.

I like Micro stuff,but I don't get off to it. :V

Elohiim_Koshiiri

Terradorable
I am scareds of this forum sometimes owo

Status
Not open for further replies.