• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Furry Fiesta is Back!

Marthaen is asking us for another meeting next month on the 30th at
414 E. Aviation Blvd Apt 20
Universal City, TX 78148

You all will be there. He's need you for ideas.

Iguanto

http://community.livejournal.com/furry_fiesta/1396.html

Anybody like to to help the Furry Fiesta staffs, please go right ahead and give them your ideas.

http://community.livejournal.com/furry_fiesta/1809.html

Starting at April 19th, we're having a fun outdoor cookout somewhere at the park in San Antonio, TX.

Who's going?

Harleytx

Sounds like fun! I had no idea there were any get togethers in SA! *Wags* I am normally on FN but I came across this post.

Aldog076

The one of many
wait wut San Antonio dam that like 12 hours away from were i live:(y is TX so big?) well if there is anything i could do to help email me.

AressFenus

Yes! I'll be there! I just won't be able to buy anything, I live just outside of Universal city... My High school's there... I'll gladly help if needed!

Adelio Altomar

Rat-Sized Superiority Complex
I'm seriously doubting whether there will even be a Furry Fiesta. The event's in two months and and he hasn't even replied in recent.

Harleytx

Well we have alot of little furmeets around town. I think for the past 2 days I have just been hanging out with other furs in San Antonio. There are normally posts about 'em on lonestarfurs.org or ya could just message me :) Im on my way to hang out with my friend Timbowolf tonight and I think a few of us are getting together Weds night around 9 :)

Adelio Altomar

Rat-Sized Superiority Complex
This kinda makes me wonder how well I'd do with other furs in real life. Plus the damn site takes forever to confirm my account.

AressFenus

I know I do well with other furres my age and younger... I met a couple in my school already... *Is Senior at Judson*

Harleytx

*Gets back from seeing Timbowolf*

Ya the site takes some time to confirm (took a day for me) but it is totally worth it. You'll do fine with other furs :) We are all a little different in our own furry little ways but pretty much the same and very laid back.

Harleytx

*Gets back from seeing Timbowolf*

Ya the site takes some time to confirm (took a day for me) but it is totally worth it. You'll do fine with other furs :) We are all a little different in our own furry little ways but pretty much the same and very laid back.

AressFenus

I know! How about as many furs gather up at a place to meet. Like, even if it was fur a lunch or dinner. Although, I've driven downtown and it was hell to me... I haven't driven there since... Maybe we could all meet up at the Quarry's Borders or something... Even if it was just a few of us or thing... Oh, maybe even a small meeting at Polly's Pet Shop.

Harleytx

If possible the most I think would be around 6. I know tonight another Wolf is comming to my house to just hang out and maybe play a little PS2, so I'm getting to know alot of the SA furries :D

Ya we could do something at the Quarry sometime :) That could be fun.

Harleytx

If possible the most I think would be around 6. I know tonight another Wolf is comming to my house to just hang out and maybe play a little PS2, so I'm getting to know alot of the SA furries :D

Harleytx

AressFenus

I would seriously love to meet other furres, but I can't in my neighborhood... In anycase, we wouldn't have be in full suits... Maybe just tails and ears... I need to make a tail... I have a fox one, but I need a cute little stubby one... I'm a goat...