• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

FURRY FIGHT CLUB! [ooc]

CedarCollie

Archives: forums.furaffinity.net: Furry Fight Club Archives!

Welcome to Furry Fight Club! In FFC furries will face each other with a fursona and/or furry-related character!

Do you wish to compete in Furry Fight Club? If you feel up to the challenge, post in the OOC that you want to fight in Furry Fight Club, and I may arrange for you a fight!

In these fights, you may fight to the death, to incapacitate, or to surrender!

How does a fight work? First, your characters will fight, after some fighting, a poll is supposed to be made for users to vote on a winner and then the fighters finish the fight!

Example: Vixy and Mixy fight. After some fighting, a vote is made. Whoever wins deliver the final hit/hits, and the loser... roleplays themself losing via dying, becoming unable to fight, or surrendering.

FIGHT HARD!

Last edited:
R

Ruki-the-Zorua

That sounds very entertaining. I've got a few characters to spare. One of them is a Moonfury, so I think it'll work out nicely.

R

Ruki-the-Zorua

Ah nice! I'll get right to it!

Name; Scorch Flamewind
Height: 5'9"
Weapons: Mythic Blackblade, or "The Harbinger of Shadows"
Armor: None (Claims that armor is the coward's defense tool)
Abilities: Scorch has the ability of Solar Flare, a fiery blast that has an extensive radius. It only lasts for as long as three seconds, but it travels fast. Blinding light that can stun enemies. Second is his signature move, Wrath of the Lunar Warrior. This is a powerful breath/form that makes his color turn white and purple, with purple markings going up the neck, turning his breath from green to silver. Wrath of the Lunar Warrior can severely drain his energy, so it's used as a last resort. Last is Primal Rush, a blinding rage that consumes the dragon. Scorch can use it for five minutes, earning the nickname "Five Minutes in the Underworld", due to its power. Once finished, it leaves him temporarily vulnerable, hence why it is also a last resort.

Weaknesses/Setbacks: Despite power, there are some soft spots. His horns are sensitive, but only the upper front ones. His battles have earned him a weakness on his left side, but with repeated assaults, he'll grow durable in that area. Lastly, biting his tail and a certain nerve pressed on his neck can subdue him for a few moments, and due to his inexperience of pressure points, there are many a MoonDragon has that are located on the upper body, more so the neck and back of the neck. There is one on his back however, but you'd have to get past his high defense.

CedarCollie

Ah nice! I'll get right to it!
Name; Scorch Flamewind
Height: 5'9"
Weapons: Mythic Blackblade, or "The Harbinger of Shadows"
Armor: None (Claims that armor is the coward's defense tool)
Abilities: Scorch has the ability of Solar Flare, a fiery blast that has an extensive radius. It only lasts for as long as three seconds, but it travels fast. Blinding light that can stun enemies. Second is his signature move, Wrath of the Lunar Warrior. This is a powerful breath/form that makes his color turn white and purple, with purple markings going up the neck, turning his breath from green to silver. Wrath of the Lunar Warrior can severely drain his energy, so it's used as a last resort. Last is Primal Rush, a blinding rage that consumes the dragon. Scorch can use it for five minutes, earning the nickname "Five Minutes in the Underworld", due to its power. Once finished, it leaves him temporarily vulnerable, hence why it is also a last resort.

Weaknesses/Setbacks: Despite power, there are some soft spots. His horns are sensitive, but only the upper front ones. His battles have earned him a weakness on his left side, but with repeated assaults, he'll grow durable in that area. Lastly, biting his tail and a certain nerve pressed on his neck can subdue him for a few moments, and due to his inexperience of pressure points, there are many a MoonDragon has that are located on the upper body, more so the neck and back of the neck. There is one on his back however, but you'd have to get past his high defense.

Name: Gato
Height: 5'5
Weapons: Machete and blaster
Armor: Bullet and blasterproof vest
Abilities: Agility and weapons skills.
Weakness/Setbacks: PTSD could cause Gato to panic and fight out of emotion rather than his usual skill.

Do you accept this challange?

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
Here's a template for you!

<a shimmering hole appears, and the cat emerges with a gleam in his glowing eyes> I never kill friends, but I would love to compete!
<he smiles and scratches his information out with a razor-sharp claw as the portal closes and the glow fades...>

Name: Mambi
Height: 5'11" standing bipedal
Weapons: Razor-sharp claws, superior reflexes
Armor: None
Abilities: Enhanced agility, ability to project linked portals in space-time (wormholes)
Weakness/Setbacks: Portals require mild focus to maintain and 1/2 second to open. Ferocity tempered by overpowering desire to play with prey rather than destroy.

CedarCollie

<a shimmering hole appears, and the cat emerges with a gleam in his glowing eyes> I never kill friends, but I would love to compete!
<he smiles and scratches his information out with a razor-sharp claw as the portal closes and the glow fades...>

Name: Mambi
Height: 5'11" standing bipedal
Weapons: Razor-sharp claws, superior reflexes
Armor: None
Abilities: Enhanced agility, ability to project linked portals in space-time (wormholes)
Weakness/Setbacks: Portals require mild focus to maintain and 1/2 second to open. Ferocity tempered by overpowering desire to play with prey rather than destroy.

Wish to engage in combat, yes? I got a character.

Name: Princess Myra
Height: the size of the average coyote
Weapons: Two blades, bow with arrows, various poisons, bottles of explosive, teeth.
Armor: Steel helmet, cuirass, gauntlets.
Abilities: Agility, stealth, tactics
Weakness/Setbacks: Although willing to go lethal, she is reluctant to do so and could lead to making a fight more complicated against a bloodlust or persistent opponent.

Do you accept this challenge?

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
Wish to engage in combat, yes? I got a character.

Name: Princess Myra
Height: the size of the average coyote
Weapons: Two blades, bow with arrows, various poisons, bottles of explosive, teeth.
Armor: Steel helmet, cuirass, gauntlets.
Abilities: Agility, stealth, tactics
Weakness/Setbacks: Although willing to go lethal, she is reluctant to do so and could lead to making a fight more complicated against a bloodlust or persistent opponent.

Do you accept this challenge?

I accept! <extends his claws and smiles excitedly, eyes glowing brightly> I love a challenge, and you chose a good worthy opponent! Let's play...

R

Ruki-the-Zorua

Sadly, I do not. Hence why I rely on rp skill to carry the detail out.

R

Ruki-the-Zorua

Scorch has a lot of energy, and hasn't even used his final trump card yet, you sure?

CedarCollie

Scorch has a lot of energy, and hasn't even used his final trump card yet, you sure?
Results.JPG
Final results

Proof.JPG
Proof I didn't vote for myself just incase.

Attachments

• Proof.JPG
    Proof.JPG
    21.4 KB · Views: 29
R

Ruki-the-Zorua

Hmm.....surrender. Maybe after he uses his trump card, which will fail, he'll get enough damage inflicted on him to surrender.