• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

FURRY FIGHT CLUB! [ooc]

I think I just ended up plaing chess with a pigeon... no matter what I did, they just pecked at the pieces, crapped on the board, and strutted away feeling victorious...not really understanding the game or what's happening around them <giggle>.
You know what, I think you're right there! I was....mighty lost reading all that. I probably got lost somewhere at the artillery?.....bah, I dunno. Care to be challenged to a real fight then?

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
You know what, I think you're right there! I was....mighty lost reading all that. I probably got lost somewhere at the artillery?.....bah, I dunno. Care to be challenged to a real fight then?

That sounds great actually...I'll be busy for a few days but feel free to set up the battlefield any way you want! <bows deeply> Look forward to a good scrap. Who do I have the pleasure of sparring with? Want to establish any power limits up-front for fairness sake, or just go nuts and trust the fates of fairness and honour and fun? <teeheehee>

PC Master Race

Someone out there may be indecisive with their sona's and OCs and so on.
Me, I'm indecisive as all hell with my guy's powers.
I did some major overhaul just now (as in, bringing down the nerf hammer) but still can't really say I'm satisfied with it.
Not because I make my guy (much, much, so damn much) weaker, but because of... how he plays out ?

Cockynoob666

Im a noob?
Banned
3 hours after the fight..
Bucko tramatized for life was clinging on his trophy as if its his only defence

I cant believe.... it..... i won..... but.... why in the... most bbb brutal way

That sounds great actually...I'll be busy for a few days but feel free to set up the battlefield any way you want! <bows deeply> Look forward to a good scrap. Who do I have the pleasure of sparring with? Want to establish any power limits up-front for fairness sake, or just go nuts and trust the fates of fairness and honour and fun? <teeheehee>
Ah, fine by me! I look forward to seeing your return! And for this battle, you'll have the honor of battling a good strategy feline by the name of Karma, a dual wielding cat with John Marston like abilities! As for the powers, ah, we'll just limit it to nothing....god tier, referring to that last battle o yours. Either way though, I'll set up the thread, and I'll patiently await you!

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
Ah, fine by me! I look forward to seeing your return! And for this battle, you'll have the honor of battling a good strategy feline by the name of Karma, a dual wielding cat with John Marston like abilities! As for the powers, ah, we'll just limit it to nothing....god tier, referring to that last battle o yours. Either way though, I'll set up the thread, and I'll patiently await you!

Sounds good...how about portals only to a few miles radius, to avoid anything too cosmic? <lol> Or if you prefer, merely claw-to-sword? Of course Mambi has his weaknesses that make the portals irrelevant anyway if you got the skills to negate them and force claw to sword...and I know you have them. <smiles and winks> Anyway, look forward to the battle, and see you in a few sunrises! <waves>

Cockynoob666

Im a noob?
Banned
Sounds good...how about portals only to a few miles radius, to avoid anything too cosmic? <lol> Or if you prefer, merely claw-to-sword? Of course Mambi has his weaknesses that make the portals irrelevant anyway if you got the skills to negate them and force claw to sword...and I know you have them. <smiles and winks> Anyway, look forward to the battle, and see you in a few sunrises! <waves>
And i thought you died...

You were iteraly murder by me

Hah, sounds ideal! And we can do this however you like! We can go claw to blade, and you can use your portals! For the sake of a good battle, I'll have Karma only use his blade, and the guns shall be bypassed. I'll use blade, and you use your whole arsenal! I'm feeling in the mood to really pick a fight! And you, hah, I know you have some masterful skills indeed! But hey, what else should I expect from someone who knows the legendary Sun Tzu? And yes, I look forward to this fight as well! Feline to feline!

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
And i thought you died...

You were iteraly murder by me

<rolls eyes> Upon death, my spirit goes directly into a clone of me that is identical in every way, so here I am. Someone's gotta feed the fish.

Besides, it was not a worthy death. Like Deadshot, it must at least be glorious and beautiful. <lol>

Saurex

Emerian Lore Master
Not sure if the fight club is still a thing, but I'll throw a sona into the ring.

Name: Saurex "Steel" Conoway
Height: 5' 8"
Weapons:

Sun Flare: Revolving carbine rifle, 5 shot drum, made of a nearly indestructible living metal, outfitted with bullets that pierce almost any armor
Keen: A longsword with a design similar to a katana with a heavier, un-curved blade, made of the same metal as Sun Flare and capable of cutting the souls of living targets if it cuts into their flesh.
Tinker Gadgets: An array of small, non-lethal devices, most of which cause bright flashes or loud bangs, that are deployed to blind, deafen, and confuse foes.
Armor: Living metal is fused to his body, causing his body to become extremely durable (high physical resistances with excellent energy deflection) when he is threatened. When not threatened, the only armored parts of him are his right hand, right shoulder, and the right side of his face, all of which are made of living metal.

Abilities:

-His right hand is metal. If he touches something with that hand, he see's its true history. He uses this to gain tactical advantages if he has the opportunity to touch a foe.
-Marksman: He has been using firearms his whole life and performs well under pressure. Distance is his friend and he makes good use of it by incapacitating foes at great distance, using guns to remove advantages before closing with them.
-Swordsman: He has used his agelessness to learn multiple martial styles that employ a blade. He has used his metal hand to learn even more from foes that use blades as well, resulting in a style that adapts rapidly to meet new challenges.
-Spell slinger: Has an arsenal of illusion magic and utility spells at his disposal. He does not, however, use magic that directly harms targets. He will create illusions, mess with their minds, alter his or their weapons, but he will not hurt them with magic.
-Perfect Recall: His memory is flawless, especially in the short term, which allows for increased tactical advantages.
-Linguist: Can interpret any language. Can learn a language within a few hours of consistently hearing it and will use the language of his foes in order to show respect for them.
-Psychological Stability: He is extremely stable and as a result is immune to illusions and mind control.

Weakness/Setbacks:

-Physically Weak: He relies on distance, stealth, speed, and accuracy over raw power. As a result, he struggles when someone comes into close quarters with him, especially if they are physically more powerful.
-Defers to Ladies: If his opponent is female he will hold back a great deal, even if doing so puts him in danger.
-Cocky/Reckless: He is good at what he does, but that gets him into trouble. Because he is good, he can easily overplay his hand and rush in without thinking and has to then work twice as hard to survive.
-High Vulnerability to Electricity: Even though he uses magic and can deflect most energy when in a hardened state, shocking/electrical/lightning things are dangerous to him. Since his body behaves like metal he can be easily electrocuted.

PC Master Race

Armor: Living metal is fused to his body, causing his body to become extremely durable (high physical resistances with excellent energy deflection) when he is threatened. When not threatened, the only armored parts of him are his right hand, right shoulder, and the right side of his face, all of which are made of living metal.
-Physically Weak: He relies on distance, stealth, speed, and accuracy over raw power. As a result, he struggles when someone comes into close quarters with him, especially if they are physically more powerful.
Question : if he's extremely durable and resilient, even with energy-deflection, then why does he need to keep the distance ? I feel like he could be wrestled down until there's a crater on the ground and he'd still be alright.

Saurex

Emerian Lore Master
Question : if he's extremely durable and resilient, even with energy-deflection, then why does he need to keep the distance ? I feel like he could be wrestled down until there's a crater on the ground and he'd still be alright.
It's more preference than practicality on his part. It is also possible to break through his defense with enough power (like any metallic substance, he does have tensile limits, a melting point, and limits to personal flexibility. You could still dislocate joints, for example, with relative ease since joint integrity has nothing to do with hardness, and even though it may be hard to pierce his skin, he could still be concussed or have the wind knocked out of him.)
It is true you could beat a hole in the ground with him and he would most likely survive, but there's no guarantee he would be conscious or capable of movement afterward. Any damages he sustains have to be healed in mundane fashion, as he possesses no extraordinary healing abilities, so he tries to avoid damage at all costs without relying purely on his hardened tissues.