• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

FURRY FIGHT CLUB! [ooc]

PC Master Race

It's more preference than practicality on his part. It is also possible to break through his defense with enough power (like any metallic substance, he does have tensile limits, a melting point, and limits to personal flexibility. You could still dislocate joints, for example, with relative ease since joint integrity has nothing to do with hardness, and even though it may be hard to pierce his skin, he could still be concussed or have the wind knocked out of him.)
It is true you could beat a hole in the ground with him and he would most likely survive, but there's no guarantee he would be conscious or capable of movement afterward. Any damages he sustains have to be healed in mundane fashion, as he possesses no extraordinary healing abilities, so he tries to avoid damage at all costs without relying purely on his hardened tissues.
Makes sense.
The "living metal" concept sounds similar to something I have too.
In any case, sounds like a fun guy to spar with. Lemme load up mine (for probably the 9 millionth time so far because I'm indecisive as hell) and we'll see how it goes.

Saurex

Emerian Lore Master
Makes sense.
The "living metal" concept sounds similar to something I have too.
In any case, sounds like a fun guy to spar with. Lemme load up mine (for probably the 9 millionth time so far because I'm indecisive as hell) and we'll see how it goes.
Ah, indecision...my old nemesis

Looking forward to seeing what happens.

PC Master Race

Hmm...this will be interesting.

Where does this take place? Also...how big is your character? He appears quite massive.
From feet to top of his head (not counting the lump on his back, or his horns), that's about... 6' or so, I'd say.
His wings and tail... take your best guess, heh.
As for where the fight takes place, I think somewhere abandoned and deserted. Like a ruined city ?

Since I'm not sure what exactly I'm doing I'll let those smarter than me handle the discussion.
Well, it's simple really. When you challenge someone in this thread, you basically go out, make another thread, post it under the RP Tavern, and title it and such. That's the preliminary basis of it all really.

Cockynoob666

Im a noob?
Banned
How do the fights work?
its simple buddy, first you bring your oc, sona or what ever, show what fancy smansy shit they have wait for another to do the same, make a new thread for that fight to the death, then kill each other in a bloodlust

fawlkes

How do the fights work?
You and your opponent agree to a time, place and style of fight. And then you agree power level; mortal, Godly, or the like. Then you RP an interesting enough fight, putting faith in your partner not to God-mod the fight, take hits, throw punches etc.

The ones I do with my partners are a lot more vanilla. I tend to do boxing or wrestling, so more down to earth.

How do the fights work?
Well, put simply my dear top hatted foxxo, one person sends a description of their character's powers and weaknesses. Once that is displayed, someone may or may not take interest, but once they do, they'll ask if you wish to engage them. When and if you accept, you create a separate thread, and you two will duke it out. The old owner had the victory based on poll votes, but I prefer the battle to be decided by the better fighter. That's how fights work in a decent nutshell.

lenago

Top hatted fox
Well, put simply my dear top hatted foxxo, one person sends a description of their character's powers and weaknesses. Once that is displayed, someone may or may not take interest, but once they do, they'll ask if you wish to engage them. When and if you accept, you create a separate thread, and you two will duke it out. The old owner had the victory based on poll votes, but I prefer the battle to be decided by the better fighter. That's how fights work in a decent nutshell.

I see thanks for explaining it for me pal!

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat

<You hear a crash coming from the restroom door. After a moment, the cat comes staggering out, limping heavily from a swollen leg, one arm in an improvised bandage from a hand towel, using his good paw and leg to drag his blooded body over to a chair and collapse into it exhausted and hurting...>

Oooo, that was a great but close fight. Mad respect to Karma...that bunny knows how to go paw to paw! Thank him for an hounourable combat when he arrives...please... <the cat's eyes cross slightly as his head rocks...then suddenly drops as he blacks out from his injuries>

Oooo, that was a great but close fight. Mad respect to Karma...that bunny knows how to go paw to paw! Thank him for an hounourable combat when he arrives...please... <the cat's eyes cross slightly as his head rocks...then suddenly drops as he blacks out from his injuries>

You lost to a bunny and not to a duck?
Surely, your wounds do not compare with my injured pride.