• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Furry Film Makers?

Rivercoon

Because of Covid I lost track of everyone/everything on Telegram I was following when they were erased from my account. Among them was a furry videographers group and discussion of a furry film contest. With things opening up I am getting back to work on a live action furry movie and looking for on line discussion groups for people interested in working on such things. Anyone know where I might find some?

Jaredthefox92

Banned
Banned
Because of Covid I lost track of everyone/everything on Telegram I was following when they were erased from my account. Among them was a furry videographers group and discussion of a furry film contest. With things opening up I am getting back to work on a live action furry movie and looking for on line discussion groups for people interested in working on such things. Anyone know where I might find some?

Good film makers or bad ones? Ever seen American Tale?

Rivercoon

Basically I am looking to see what other film makers in the furry community are up to and recruit some into my project.

Netanye Dakabi

people call me queen
i assure you the lockdown has resulted in people spending their free time in very odd ways and many of them have documented it.

JinxGlider

Sugar-Glider. Vet Tech and Animal Lover.
I'm currently in school for animation and vfx. Not sure I count but I'm learning.

Rivercoon

I'm currently in school for animation and vfx. Not sure I count but I'm learning.
You definitely count. I'm new to this too. Right now I'm getting people together to do a live action music video (that may incorporate some animation). This is intended to act as both a makeup test and a sizzle reel for fund raising for a feature. Vfx work will be needed there.
Wondering what projects others may be working on. Maybe even trade screenplays. I'm sure mine could use more readers.