• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Furry Gay/Bi Pride Anklet

Aden

Play from your ****ing HEART
In before Rilvor and Co.

You could always try making one...I know a few friends who have made bracelets and things out of colored string or metal rings and things. If you can't find anything on the internet, you can probably find instructions on how to make one.

ATVArcticWolfVTA

Arctic Wolf
In before Rilvor and Co.

You could always try making one...I know a few friends who have made bracelets and things out of colored string or metal rings and things. If you can't find anything on the internet, you can probably find instructions on how to make one.

I would if I could find beads with paws on them...lol. What I'm kinda looking for is a beaded anklet that has the rainbow beads but they alternate with beads that have paws on them. Or something like that. Anybody know where I could get beads like that? lol

RetroCorn

Did someone say waffle?
hmm intersting, would be cool to have one that said somthing like "Proud to be a furry" on it, similar to the lance armstrong bracelets.

i know i'd buy one.

Azure

100% organic vegan hubbas
Does anybody know where I can buy a nice furry gay pride anklet online? :3
4chan.com Just post in /b/ and tell them that your a gay furry and they'll locate one for you in seconds. Do it, you know you want to. Don't ruin my fun, fennec!!!

Arc

Grim's Delicate Flower
ArcticWolf is my name,you can't have it. D: (J/K)

A Furry pride anklet, now that would be nice, unfortunately I have no idea where to get one.

Fu

nah
They shouldn't be too hard to make, in all honesty.

Beads can be mass bought off eBay.

Bokracroc

Bokra, come out to pla-ay
No.
No no no no NO.

I will stab the first person to produce and market these in the chest with a screwdriver.

KaiserVadin

Super Saiyan 5 Kaioken x ???

KaiserVadin

KaiserVadin

I have the utmost respect for anyone who shows that hey are proud of who they are without flaunting it in people's faces. If anything, the subdued nature of a simple anklet would probably improve our image.

Think of it this way: do gay pride stickers/pins/whatever give the wrong idea about gay people?
Not sure I guess if no one makes a big deal out of it , it will be ok !

joshstory

DAS Kitteh
hmm intersting, would be cool to have one that said somthing like "Proud to be a furry" on it, similar to the lance armstrong bracelets.

i know i'd buy one.

Oi, stealing my thoughts are you? I was thinking the same thing, and I would defenantly buy one.

Zarbolord

Hawt brown eyed dragon
A friend and I used to make bracelets when we were 10 haha, good old friednship bracelets, made enough for the whole class at tthe time, but if u want stuff written on it, go buy yourself some beads with letters on! :D

Last edited:

Arkolyte

Your Face
I'd love to have one of those. Unfortunately, I haven't made anything as such since I was little, so I couldn't say where to find the materials. I'd like just a plain bead anklet with one little paw-shaped bead that says Pride on it.

Zarbolord

Hawt brown eyed dragon
I'd love to have one of those. Unfortunately, I haven't made anything as such since I was little, so I couldn't say where to find the materials. I'd like just a plain bead anklet with one little paw-shaped bead that says Pride on it.

Depends on what you want to make, you just need to be creative rly. I remember that the ones we made when we were little was lots of thin strings twirled in different ways with different colours, we used up to 10 strings in a single bracelet, depending on how thick the person wants it. Its basically just technqiues of coiling things around. Initial bracelet strings are long as much as the futur wearer's armspan.

LonelyFox

Care to join me for a bit?
imust buy 1 of these, i jsut recently said i was bi to 1 friend online so still a lil sensitive on that subject though T_T

sillydraco

The Silly Little Dragon
hmm, maybe ill make some! sounsd easy enough! i also have furry pride stuff in mah shop at cafepress, its in my journal on my FA if you are interested ^^