• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Furry Girl problems

Duality Jack

Feeling Loki with it.
and you always forget the bloody camera at that time
Same girl decided to go insane and chop her own door down for no reason. Fair warning.

Randy-Darkshade

Bike riding squirrel thing.
Recently we had an exchange girl student in my school. She's goth (how i like them) pretty and good looking.

But today I spotted a strange article of clothing on her......A TAIL!!!

I wanna ask her if she's furry but any guy that gets within like 5 feet of her she tells them to FUCK OFF!!!!!
But i really want ta get to know her better.
And I can't wear my tail because my parents banned it from school.
What do i do?

Yet another furry who sees a tail and automatically think FURRY!

For starters don't make assumptions. Next, if you can get close enough to talk to her, ask her why she is wearing a tail. Don't think tail = furry, cause she could be into all that neko stuff.

Yrr

I [REDACTED]
Also am I the only person who thought this topic would be about having a period whilst in a fursuit?

Zrcalo

I STALK PRINCIPLES
She's a lesbian weaboo jap gothopotamus

Recently we had an exchange girl student in my school. She's goth (how i like them) pretty and good looking.

I wanna ask her if she's furry but any guy that gets within like 5 feet of her she tells them to FUCK OFF!!!!!
What do i do?
Hide the tail in your backpack and show it to her when you get the chance. You don't have to be near her, just pull it out.

Ozriel

Inglorious Bastard
Yet another furry who sees a tail and automatically think FURRY!

For starters don't make assumptions. Next, if you can get close enough to talk to her, ask her why she is wearing a tail. Don't think tail = furry, cause she could be into all that neko stuff.

I seconded this.

She'll probably kick you in the nuts.

I find it funny that the OP states how he has a tail, used to wear it to school, and is considered a furry, and yet a girl wearing a tail in school is automatically assumed by most people on here to not be a furry.

You don't even HAVE to have accessories to be a furry. It is a state of mind!

You won't know until you talk to her. If she tells you to fuck off say "no," and continue on with what you want to say.

Yrr

I [REDACTED]
I find it funny that the OP states how he has a tail, used to wear it to school, and is considered a furry, and yet a girl wearing a tail in school is automatically assumed by most people on here to not be a furry.

You don't even HAVE to have accessories to be a furry. It is a state of mind!

You won't know until you talk to her. If she tells you to fuck off say "no," and continue on with what you want to say.
As has been said previously, it's a case of "don't immediately assume that having a tail makes you a furry".

Duality Jack

Feeling Loki with it.
I love how people assume I Seduce grannies. I only like girls give or take 3 years of my age. (I'm 21 soon so 18-24)

twelvestring

The howling wolf
Also am I the only person who thought this topic would be about having a period whilst in a fursuit?
lol Yeah That was the first thought in my mind. How to stay fresh in suit or
something like that.

What kind of chick wears a tail, that will definitely draw attention to her and
then tell everyone to fuck off. Sounds like a drama queen to me.

As has been said previously, it's a case of "don't immediately assume that having a tail makes you a furry".
And don't assume that having a tail DOESN'T make you a furry.

Like I said, you never know till you ask. ^-^

SnowFox

Just politely tell her that you couldn't help but notice she's a bitch and is she on her period? Then ask her how that's going for her.

Girls love that :V

ChickO'Dee

What do i do?

holy shit are you sure its not me!? XD

but really. just talk to her.
if she tells you to fuck off just be like "well, hey. i just wanted to talk. i honestly do like your tail, id be wearing mine now too if my parents didnt ban me to wear it here. just asking, is it because you're furry too?" or something *shrugs* id like it if someone talked to me that way...and not grabbing my tail *shudders* personalspacepersonalspace

Just politely tell her that you couldn't help but notice she's a bitch and is she on her period? Then ask her how that's going for her.

Girls love that :V
Oh oh, don't forget to add in something about how you like the way she shakes her tail. XD

Ozriel

Inglorious Bastard

Ieatcrackersandjumpcliffs

Fighter of the Nightman
You walk fast like you're going somewhere. Then when you're close and you see her(if she has the tail) you say "Whoa(not loud) a real life furry." Take a good look at her face, if you can, and see what expression she makes. Try to determine what you think it means.

Obviously the first thing you should do it walk up to her while she's with her friends and tell her how happy you are to meet another furry, then ask her what kind of animal penis she prefers. She will be impressed with your courage and your no nonsense approach. You see OP women, like fortune, favor the bold :V .

Ash

That Gamer Kid
mirr... girls with tails.. brings back memories.

What I would do is i would bring up some kind of furry conversation "next" to here and see if shes gets interested and then just try bringing her into the conversation.

..Or you could just ask her. Thats just me.

Ozriel

Inglorious Bastard
Obviously the first thing you should do it walk up to her while she's with her friends and tell her how happy you are to meet another furry, then ask her what kind of animal penis she prefers. She will be impressed with your courage and your no nonsense approach. You see OP women, like fortune, favor the bold :V .

This advice was Brought to you by Dr.Whitenoise :V.

This advice was Brought to you by Dr.Whitenoise :V.

Happy to help, after all I am something of an expert on matters of the heart. The great thing about the approach I suggested is that he'll know what kind of zeta dildo to give her on their first date, nothing says I love you like an enormous rubber horse dick :V .

Now that the OP's relationship problems are solved if anyone else here needs some dating advise feel free to ask :V .