• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Furry instincts...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uzhas

I guess that the extent of my "animalistic" behevior is almost constantly having my fingers curls so that the tips of fingers touch the end of my palm. when like this, they closely resemble paws. (the interesting thing is, i did not notice that they resemble paws until i read this thread.)

Even so, I am under the impression that humans are animals, and all "humanistic" behavior is nothing more than "animalistic" behavior.

Second Leiutenant Krasnehy Uzhas of The Imperial Galactic Navy.

TundraWolfBlade

I'm a littile tied up atm
WhiteKnightWolf said:
A little bit of me just died reading this thread.

Seriously, if you guys are starting to act like animals, you need psychiatric help. Wake up, you are not wolves, you are not lions, you are not gophers. You are human beings.

What? I'm not a wolf? Awww. you ruined my daaay. :D

LOL. Thank you. I'm sure all of us are aware we are human.

DarkTalbain64

Buff and Evil.
I climb stairs on all fours, shake water out of my hair like a canine and i growl and show my teeth sometimes but only when im getting peeved.

ZentratheFox

You just lost the game.
The only ones I've noticed:
> Sleep in a ball
> Growl when angry
> Walk really quietly

PrettyKitty13

..is allergic to chocolate ;~;
I hiss at my friends to make them say "What the hell?" And laugh xD
I growl silently if I'm very pissed off, (which is very, very rare) or to ALSO make my friends say "What the hell??" And laugh.
And occasionally, at home, I go a bit digi-grade, since after all, I adopted it from my cat some years ago seeing how quiet she was. And also adopted the run upstairs on all fours x_x
But yet, it makes me less tired. And is also quite rare.

Uzhas

DarkTalbain64 said:
I climb stairs on all fours, shake water out of my hair like a canine and i growl and show my teeth sometimes but only when im getting peeved.

Cmdr. Talbain;

i didnt know that climbing stairs on all fours could be considered animalistic. O.O
I just thought it was becuase i was inept at my motor skills.

ZenryuDoC

When I'm climbing up steep hills with a pack, I'm on all fours. Some of the other guys are like,"Your not a man if your not climbing with just your legs. Not to mention that is just plain weird...". And I'm like,"You can be a man and get tired all you want, if that is all your pride will get you. But I'm still going to get up to the top faster, I take pride in animalistic climbing skills. Has a person ever been able to run or climb faster than an animal of the same size. Heh...I don't think so. See you at the top!!!" It so fun to see their faces after that! Soooo rich...

ZenryuDoC

none of them are my friends...just allies of war...i don't have friends. no wait...i have female friends...but i'm in Iraq. so whilst i'm here i have no friends. My roommate thinks i'm going to kill him in his sleep for God's sake!!!

ZenryuDoC

it not a war anymore...it is pansy warfare...government says we can't use big guns...see we get mortared everyday without being able to retaliate. stupid guerrila warfare...i'm stuck drawing, posting on forums, and watching anime...when do i get to shoot someone with my sniper rifle...? *sighs* BTW...the media lies...I SAY AGAIN...THE MEDIA CAN SUCK MY FOX BALLS...ARGH!!!!!!! I so wanna see a reporter show up here. I'll steal their camera and throw it over the razorwire. It will still be intact, but I want to see at what lengths reporters are willing to go to lie to the U.S. Personally the only thing I watch on the news is the presidential debate. It affects how long I'm staying out here and my pay. I'm currently out here for 14 months right now...*ugh*

skulltoe

Wow, sounds intense. Good luck D:

Yeah, the media sucks. I don't really care about what they say. Sometimes I think southpark can be more accurate.

ZenryuDoC

that's because it is the opinions of average people speaking out to others...sometimes listening to the public is better than a reporter who wrote the story themselves to get the best ratings.

Stryke

... That wasn't chicken.
I don't really have any characteristics on an animal, but I have a habit... I shake dry sometimes when I get out of the shower. I first used it to get extra water off my head, but now it's pretty much a habit XD

Kasseth

Let's see... I am not by nature a very expressive creature, so in that regard I am much like my fursona(or scalesona in my case). Others say I'm creepy, which I presume is because of my lack of expression and my intensity.

I do go digi-grade on the occasion, especially when I'm sprinting, which I do spontaneously. I also jog in a side-to-side fashion, much like a reptile; I find it feels more natural and it does wonders for my endurance. I tend to be lazy when I'm not actively focused on something. I can be highly energetic for short bursts but I need to rest in between them. On warm days I'll occasionally climb up to the top of a rock formation and go to sleep.(which is one of the best things about living near mountains)

Aside from that, it's tough to say. I've been pretty reserved in the past, and I've repressed a lot of behaviors for fear that others might be put off by them. I'm changing that, though, so who knows what behaviors might develop.

Rilvor

Formal when angry
XxMissFoxX said:
okay, obviously your just here to bash people, which, in my opinion, is a hell of a lot more childish and immature, than being your own person. i mean, why are you even on a furry board, if you know damn well, we imitate animals?
Only replying to this thread because of the above, as my opinion on this thread is not one you wish to hear, and I cannot say it even remotely politely so we'll leave it at that.

You however....I want to poke you for a second. I cannot say for majority or not, but I can say however that, saying furries imitate animals is quite foolhardy (or is it..? You know, the fact that I doubt that thought adds a more depressing light to this fandom's state of affairs.)
I certainly am /not/ trying to imitate a bat.

I was going to go on from here but you know, my clock is glaring at me, it is 4:50 am, I'm only doing this because I'm bored, but alas I can't take trying to entertain myself seriously at the time, so for now, I give up on this post.

for now ¬_¬

eternal_flare

voice of guilmon!
Rilvor said:
XxMissFoxX said:
okay, obviously your just here to bash people, which, in my opinion, is a hell of a lot more childish and immature, than being your own person. i mean, why are you even on a furry board, if you know damn well, we imitate animals?
Only replying to this thread because of the above, as my opinion on this thread is not one you wish to hear, and I cannot say it even remotely politely so we'll leave it at that.

You however....I want to poke you for a second. I cannot say for majority or not, but I can say however that, saying furries imitate animals is quite foolhardy (or is it..? You know, the fact that I doubt that thought adds a more depressing light to this fandom's state of affairs.)
I certainly am /not/ trying to imitate a bat.

I was going to go on from here but you know, my clock is glaring at me, it is 4:50 am, I'm only doing this because I'm bored, but alas I can't take trying to entertain myself seriously at the time, so for now, I give up on this post.

for now ¬_¬
So, you admit you don't have to try to imitate them,
but instead acting like them by instinct.^_^

Ledge

~Half-Orc Were-Bear~
I growled when angry...But only when I'm getting really annoyed...Like...About to take action, annoyed... Aside from that...I's a quiet little bear.

harpier

Aside from running around like a crazy bird, none

The only time I ever act like an animal is when I play with my dog (playing tug-of-war with my mouth, nipping him, being submissive), which, in my opinion, is perfectly understandable as it makes it more enjoyable for the both of us.

Otherwise, the only reason I ever bark (which is literally just yelling 'bark') is at yappy dogs just to piss them off. That, and yelling 'squak' whenever I hear my friend's cockatiel(spelling) over ventrilo.

Thietogreth

He who shale be ignored...
cataract_orange said:
The only time I ever act like an animal is when I play with my dog (playing tug-of-war with my mouth, nipping him, being submissive), which, in my opinion, is perfectly understandable as it makes it more enjoyable for the both of us.

Otherwise, the only reason I ever park (which is literally just yelling 'bark') is at yappy dogs just to piss them off. That, and yelling 'squak' whenever I hear my friends cockatiel(spelling) over ventrilo.

Kinda reminds me of one of my friends and his hyper active dogs and his cockatoo...

grayfur22

wan y smell beef porc or other meat y av saliva driping
out of my geule sorry for the french word but am french k
well y can also smell meat like from a hundred miles away
and y howl at the full moon once

Status
Not open for further replies.