• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Furry Jokes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stryke

... That wasn't chicken.
A duck walks into a restaurant one day, walks up to a waiter and asks, “Do you have any Duck food?” The waiter looks down at the duck and says “No, we have no duck food. You need to leave.” So the duck leaves.

The next day the duck comes back to the restaurant, walks up to the same waiter and asks “Do you have any duck food?” The waiter looks down at the duck and says “I told you yesterday we don’t have any duck food. You need to leave!” So the duck leaves.

The next day the duck comes back to the restaurant, walks up to the same waiter and asks “Do you have any duck food?” The waiter looks down at the duck and says “Are you stupid? I’ve already told you; WE DONT HAVE ANY DUCK FOOD! You need to leave AND DON’T COME BACK!” So the duck leaves.

The next day the duck comes back to the restaurant, walks up to the same waiter and asks “Do you have any duck food?” The waiter looks down at the duck and says “I can’t believe you came back. WE DONT HAVE ANY GODDAMN DUCK FOOD! DON’T YOU UNDERSTAND?! Look, if you come back and ask me again I’m going to nail your beak to the floor! NOW LEAVE!!” So the duck leaves.

The next day the duck come back to the restaurant, walks up to the same waiter and asks “Do you have any nails?” The waiter looks down at the duck and says “What the…? No, I don’t have any damn nails! What the hell kind of question is that?”

The duck asks “Do you have any duck food?”

ExTo

Under the sea, near heat vents
Ditto, except a hobo and toothpicks.

Azure

100% organic vegan hubbas
Two furries walk into a bar, then they Yiff each other in the butt. I dunno where I was goin with this to begin with.

ChouKuma

I could tell the one about the bear who wants beer from the Boulder Bear Beer Bar, but... It's explicit... *sighs* Lots of need to be censored words.

gunnerboy

*facepalm*

makmakmob

iBurro

Many Bad Puns Doth Apply
Two furries walk into a bar. One turns to the other and says, "You didn't see it either?"

x3 Count how long it takes you to get that one.

gunnerboy

that was sad

Shadee

Hugs>Pm's?
Its the second day of a big con and a furry wakes up, has a snack and goes downstairs. After 20 minutes or so of wandering aimlessly he bumps into the first other furry that hes seen and asks "Where is everyone?" and the other furry replies "Dude its 7 am, they're sleeping! why aren't you?"

Since this was going mostly nowhere, thought i'd try my paw at it... ^^

Attaman

"I say we forget this business and run."
Does that joke happen to end with the Furry apologizing to Dick Cheney after it's been shot in the face?

FurForCameron

Hating the Haters
Status
Not open for further replies.