• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Furry last names and "John Human" syndrome

eevachu

Can't Sleep, Flying Hedgehogs
My fursona doesn't really have a last name at this point, I've just been going as "Eeva" for the last little while. When I actually was solely an eevachu (as in a pikachu/eevee thing) I went by the name "Jay Leep", which is a name based on my real name.

I really want to make a furry character who's last name is "Human" now. xD

Link Wolf

Well, I wanna control Pop Star
Daaaahahah, yeah I know my name sucks. :U If it's any consolation, I used to go by Jackie Randa (a name I still rather like).

I was dubbed "Link Wolf" by someone I met at the very first fur con I went to. Upon seeing my craptastic cosplay outfit she screamed LINK WOLF!! at the top of her lungs whenever she saw me. It kinda stuck.

Plus I was much more of a Zelda fantard then than I am now.

At least it's not a crappy LOLferal name like "Frezindeth Wonkwonk Wonderwazzle BluepinkIforgot Moomoo Bunnyballs the Zillionth."

NekoFox08

Lux Aeterna
my name came from... some random ideas going through my head xD

my fursona is of a fennec fox, but couldn't find any good names for fennec, so I put nekofox (originally neko was supposed to be a regular guys name, but I later realized it was japanese for cat, so more power to meh!)

Diem Adrienne

I guess my fursona name could be Diem Adrienne... but it's not a first and last name. It's two entities combined in one... er something.

I have several screen names as crimsonkitsune (dA and various other things) or yaminokitsune6 (AIM) and my fursona is a cat. Muahahaa! ::coff::