• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Furry Manga and Certain Animal Manga List

Guilrel

Furry Manga
Bizarre_Restaurant.jpg

Bizarre Restaurant
While the cat in the picture doesn't join the main cast until Chapter 7 this Manhwa is pretty interesting story about a returning isekai guy feeding people in the real world the food from another world due to the fact that the monsters from his isekai world is seeping into his real world.
Stinky tofu, durian, surstromming’s era is over. have you heard? cooking that’s so bad that you could die on the spot! but skill is increasing!?

Tera, whose cooking boasts the best(?) taste in all dimensions, through the bravest yoo seungwoo’s help, has come to peaceful(?) earth.

Endure it! if you eat it and don’t die, your level will go up! and then on behalf of me, protect the earth!

‘Extraordinary restaurant’ is open even when the world is going to end.

Furry Manga
Black_Cat_Nyango.jpg

The Adventures of Black Cat "Nyango": Since I got a rare attribute, I aim to be a carefree adventurer​

Finally, An isekai where someone gets reincarnated into anthro beastman race instead of being a literal monster or animal. It's still pretty new, but we finally got an official Furry Isekai Manga now.
Become a cat and enter another world. An adventure that's not just cute begins!

A boy reincarnated in a different world aspires to be an adventurer, but his body is that of the weakest race of cat people, and the magic he wields is an empty attribute that is ridiculed as "empty".

However, the boy ignores the big handicap and uses his ingenuity to create weapons and armor from sky magic, transforming it into magic that allows him to walk in the sky.

When he grows up supported by the kindness of those around him, and when he realizes the true value of the sky attribute, his journey as the strongest catman adventurer begins!

Last edited:

Guilrel

Animal Manga
Reformation_of_a_Deadbeat_Noble.jpg

Not really much of an animal Manga since the talking cat characters shows up way later in the series and is just here and there most of the time instead of always there. Still if you love swords and sword fights this is the best manga for you as a noble who became a shut in after his Mom died got a mysterious dream about an old Swordsman who did nothing but swing his sword compels him to take up swordsmanship and eventually go on a journey to learn the identity of that man after, of course, he learns what it really means to be a swordsman in his world.
Irene Perreira is a boy who sleeps to run away from reality. People mocked him, calling him a 'deadbeat', but he had no wish to change. Until one day, he dreamt of a swordsman… It was a dream about a talentless man who had been training by swinging his sword for decades.

Furry Manga
The_Girl_Who_Was_Forced_by_Her_Stepsister_to_Marry_the_Cursed_Duke.jpg

The Girl Who Was Forced by Her Stepsister to Marry the Cursed Duke​

Sure he has a cthulu like back but his face is that of an anthro deer from what I skimmed from this book. Just thought this new book should be worth reading. And I think that's all I can put down before Read Only mode starts.