• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Furry Minecraft Server! play.fauxpaws.com (1.13.1)

R176

Full time grumpy mutt
Hey! R176 here, and we've been working really hard on a brand new furry-based minecraft server over the last few weeks, and we're looking to expand our friendly little community!

Allow me to introduce Faux Paws!

Currently we are running on Minecraft version 1.13.1 with plans to update to 1.13.2 very soon. We offer a mostly-vanilla Minecraft experience, as well as some fun useful survival warps and future mini-games in the works for when you need a break from surviving!

We have a handful of lightweight plugins that allow:
Player shops where you can buy and sell items with Paws, our server currency.
Claim creation to keep your builds and items safe.
A handy disenchant command that costs experience to take enchantments off items.
No phantoms!
Other handy quality-of-life enhancements.

Upon joining, we only ask that you be friendly, respectful to others, and check out our /rules!
Check out our website for more details, and links to our Discord channel and Telegram group.

Our community welcomes you -- friendship and adventure await on Faux Paws!

Firuthi Dragovic

Gamer Dragon, former speedrunner
You know... been quite some time since I've been on a multiplayer Minecraft server...

Yeah, give me a day or two and I'll look into it.

R176

Full time grumpy mutt
Just a quick bump! We've now got a brand new spawn area complete with some fun attractions, shops, a wishing well, public farms, and The Golden Paw our new tavern complete with food and armour shops!

Basian

NSFW Caption Writer
id like to take a look. and make sure to check your messages cause i got a possible offer for ya

Firuthi Dragovic

id like to take a look. and make sure to check your messages cause i got a possible offer for ya

R1 might need to take more time to answer as the server staff are in the middle of upgrading the server to 1.14 (it was on one of the 1.13 editions for the longest time).

Firuthi Dragovic

It seems like the new address is fauxpa.ws, so maybe?
They had a bit of drama at one point with someone locking out the original server, so the change of address suggests that they might actually be back.

I'm not ready to return (I was pretty regular right before the upgrade and the drama), though, as I've got so much else on my plate.

Lyyka

Does anyone know which version of minecraft this is on? I haven’t played it since beta, and it’s very confusing that there’s two different versions of this now I want to get back into playing!

Firuthi Dragovic

Does anyone know which version of minecraft this is on? I haven’t played it since beta, and it’s very confusing that there’s two different versions of this now I want to get back into playing!
When I was on Faux Paws previously, they were running off the Java edition of Minecraft. Java and Windows 10 versions handle things VERY differently and I know I play off of the Java edition.

I have no reason to believe they've changed that.

Lyyka

When I was on Faux Paws previously, they were running off the Java edition of Minecraft. Java and Windows 10 versions handle things VERY differently and I know I play off of the Java edition.

I have no reason to believe they've changed that.
Thank you! That’s what I was hoping I might try logging on later then.