• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Furry Minecraft Server

2qe6647

Well, that explains why I can't reach the server :p

Well, I'm done with the testing I needed, so i'll search if i can get magic launcher and the optifine and rei.

StormKern

We are updated to 1.5. Initial findings look good, but keep in mind that bukkit is still very much under development for 1.5 so things that work in vanilla may not work on bukkit.

Volkodav

Dad****er
I was going to post this here last night but I forgot: Leo (I can't remember his username on MC, that's his nickname) said that someone came into the server and apparently smashed out some of his glass windows and stole his bed(??).. so LogBlock or whatever might have to be done.

I'd also like my house to be protected but I'm not 100% sure how to do so lol

Scratchy

Sucks, can't currently connect to the server. I keep getting "Internal exception: java.net.SocketException: Connection reset"

Stormtail

Sucks, can't currently connect to the server. I keep getting "Internal exception: java.net.SocketException: Connection reset"

Yeah, me too. I tried updating Java, and reinstalling Minecraft. Still can't connect. : (

Volkodav

Dad****er
Kyookyoo (my boyfriend) allowed his drunk, piece of shit roommate to go on his account while he made a sandwich. This was around the time Leo was giving reeds to Kyoo.
His roommate decided to fuck over Leo's windows and then fuck over my entire house and take my ores.
He burned almost all of my wood (I have one stack now) and attempted to cook coal with raw chicken.
If any of y'all find a chest somewhere with about 3 - 3.5 stacks of iron and about 14-15 diamond, please let me know. I wouldn't put it past that moron to hide them somewhere.

Shindo

:3c
Hi I'm Kyoo on the server and I want to publicly apologize for anything that may have happened last night since all the blame is being placed on me.my roommate played for me for maybe 10 minutes while I was making food. He said he broke the glass but doesn't know how the other stuff happened. So I'm sorry to Leo, Clayton and whoever else was effected by whatever went on last night

Last edited:

2qe6647

I have tried the fortress farm thatNaturalClauses has done. It works pretty fine, BTW still haven't got any skull, they're pretty rare. I think it would be a good idea put a enderchest next to the chest with minecarts, but is only for getting more space for potions.

Also, I have no idea how, but when I get off the minecart when going donw the farm, I die from fall damage. Also, if I go back in minecart, when I exit it, I get kicked bu flying/somelse (i don't remember what says exactly. I think the game supposes that I fall/jump a lot of distance when riding the minecart.)

ADF

It's a freshly released update so there are bound to be problems. If not from the update itself, then compatibility with the add-ons we use. Should iron out over time.

-edit

Note because of this memory leak problem I won't be on as much... hopefully I can sort it soon, because I'm not much use if my performance goes down the toilet after like five minutes.

Last edited:

StormKern

I am greatly sorry for those who are having issues connecting to the server since the update. It is proving to be quite difficult to track down what is causing the issue as it is not affecting everyone and its not the same people every time.

From my investigation so far into the cause of the "disconnect.overflow" errors for those who are having issues connecting is related to bandwidth, be it your connection, the server's, or both. I am flipping some levers, spinning some spindles, cranking some cranks to see if I can adjust how much data is being sent to players.

Foxlink

Enjoying a new Mac Pro!!
Hiya gang- I got an odd question. I went into the server (btw, it looks great) but I dunno exactly where I'm allowed to build/mine on my own. Is there (and yes, I read the rules in world...) a place to call my own?(so to speak) Thanks when you get a chance- diamonds to you! ^_^

ADF

Hiya gang- I got an odd question. I went into the server (btw, it looks great) but I dunno exactly where I'm allowed to build/mine on my own. Is there (and yes, I read the rules in world...) a place to call my own?(so to speak) Thanks when you get a chance- diamonds to you! ^_^

Basically you just go out to where there is free space which is not too close to anyone or spawn, you will know if somewhere is owned by the region protection saying you cannot build there. Alternatively you could ask around if there are any player towns you can join.

Foxlink

Enjoying a new Mac Pro!!
Basically you just go out to where there is free space which is not too close to anyone or spawn, you will know if somewhere is owned by the region protection saying you cannot build there. Alternatively you could ask around if there are any player towns you can join.

Cool beans ^_^ and as far as texture packs, any suggestions?

StormKern

Alright, so I've caught wind that people are getting into protected bases and killing off most if not all of people's livestock. I have rewritten an existing bukkit plugin (WorldGuard MobDamageFlags) to only allow region owners/members to be able to cause damage to specified entities, IE, but not limited to, livestock. This protects against damage dealt directly from players, arrows shot and potions thrown by players. Please note that arrows and potions that are shot/thrown from outside your region can still inflict damage.

To get this protection added to your base, you will need to request it (as it with any other extra protection).

Foxlink

Enjoying a new Mac Pro!!
So as far as 'protection', am I supposed to ask here or in world? I have set my home area and my nick in the game is Foxlynx (my normal Foxlink was already taken so I had to find something close as possible. :) )

ADF

So as far as 'protection', am I supposed to ask here or in world? I have set my home area and my nick in the game is Foxlynx (my normal Foxlink was already taken so I had to find something close as possible. :) )

Do a /modreq at the location you'd like protected asking for it, and if the area is suitable a op will sort it out for you.

e.g.

"/modreq can my area be protected here?"

Dobby

Also, i thought that with the update we could set a system at the enderfarm who keeps the chest with pearls half fully, so you have pearls if you want them, but still space for deposit incoming ones. I'll do a bit of reseach, and if I found something suitable I'll tell stormkern if he likes it.
If you have excess pearls after farming, just head back down the pathway to the end of the glass, and chuck them over the side :)

StormKern

Scheduled Maintenance - London

Last updated on Thursday, March 28, 2013 12:44:00 PM by Slanty
We will be performing vital maintenance in our data centre in London next week including network upgrades.
We don't believe that there will be any issues that will cause an outage but are issuing an 'At Risk' notification for all services in London as a precaution.
Maintenance window begins: Wednesday 3rd April at 7.00am BST
Maintenance window ends: Wednesday 3rd April at 8.00am BST
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact Multiplay Support

Since the server is located in London, it is only fair to share this.

2qe6647

I need to report that hoppers seems to not working. I think maybe is for preventing stealing from private chests, abusing of hoppers.

Since the new plugins makes sings and chests automaticaly private when placed, (I'm not sure if makes also other containers private) there is any way to make them public?

If there is also any way to make a private chest accept hopper input, but not output, it will be helpfull.

StormKern

I need to report that hoppers seems to not working. I think maybe is for preventing stealing from private chests, abusing of hoppers.

It was a recent update to LWC that prevented hopper/dropper interaction with containers by default. As it currently stands, users must use "/chopper on" to allow hoppers/droppers to interact with containers. If this becomes a hassle for players, hopper/dropper interaction can be enabled by default across the board.

Since the new plugins makes sings and chests automaticaly private when placed, (I'm not sure if makes also other containers private) there is any way to make them public?

To make private chests public, one must use "/cremove" on the private container in question and then "/cpublic" if they do not want another player to claim the chest as their own. But, keep in mind, only region members can access containers within a given region unless otherwise requested.

If there is also any way to make a private chest accept hopper input, but not output, it will be helpfull.

You can try to make the chest a donation chest with "/cdonation". From my understanding players can only place items into the chest but not remove them and can only assume it works the same for hoppers/droppers.

Foxlink

Enjoying a new Mac Pro!!
Ok ADF an' Storm, got the protection, thank you ever so much. I have only one more question, and you may or not be able to help. Is there a limit on how many domesticated ocelots I can have in my house? The reason is because when I leave the server I'll have 3 cats- 2 older and one kitten, but when I join back in, (just before the thought comes up- they are all sitting) there are only 2 there. If there is a limit, please let me know so I'm not losing my mind about this... Thanks crew ^_^