• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Furry murder

Maximor_Bloodpanda

The True Anti-Conformist
This got my attention! You got the link wrong, Katie was the missing teen, not the other 17 year old girl who was detained, so fix it.

I just looked at one of the killer's page. That stamp that says "furs for life" is bullshit. Also noticed his art is as fucked up as he is.

Notkastar

Notka- What?
shinichi-frustrated-with-his-situation-parasyte-anime-episode-1.jpg

I can't even.

Yakamaru

Mr. Villanous charm
That Katlynn could kill with her overbite. Holy shit. Please don't ever smile again.

I don't support murderers regardless of their reasoning.

Also. It's quite an assumption/accusation to call someone a murderer. You better back that shit up with actual evidence.

Toby_Morpheus

Hello, Proto
That Katlynn could kill with her overbite. Holy shit. Please don't ever smile again.

I don't support murderers regardless of their reasoning.

Also. It's quite an assumption/accusation to call someone a murderer. You better back that shit up with actual evidence.
Indeed.
There should be an 'alleged' in there unless there is undeniable evidence.

Dedskunk

This got my attention! You got the link wrong, Katie was the missing teen, not the other 17 year old girl who was detained, so fix it.
It says in the article that the missing girl was found and detained. There were no mistakes.
I don't have any more evidence other then a 17 year old girl is in custody along with two other guys. Who else could the girl possibly be? We might just have to wait until more stuff comes out.

nerdbat

Green butt of reason
I don't have any more evidence other then a 17 year old girl is in custody along with two other guys. Who else could the girl possibly be? We might just have to wait until more stuff comes out.
It's a very good probability that the girl in question is Katlynn, but I think there are enough "17-year old girls who knew the family" that could be involved, and even if it is Katlynn, we surely can't know for sure if she's a murderer, or just another target who hide because of, quite reasonably, being scared shitless. Don't throw murder accusations around like candies, this is hardly a laughing matter.

Dedskunk

It's a very good probability that the girl in question is Katlynn, but I think there are enough "17-year old girls who knew the family" that could be involved, and even if it is Katlynn, we surely can't know for sure if she's a murderer, or just another target who hide because of, quite reasonably, being scared shitless. Don't throw murder accusations around like candies, this is hardly a laughing matter.
Katlynns account got suspended today and all the "burn in hell cunt" comments from yesterday got deleted. The comments you see now are from when she was missing and still not considered a homicide suspect.

nerdbat

Green butt of reason
Katlynns account got suspended today and all the "burn in hell cunt" comments from yesterday got deleted. The comments you see now are from when she was missing and still not considered a homicide suspect.
How is it proving her guilt or involvement? If anything, it kinda adds weight to the "still hiding" scenario (I mean, how the hell do you manage your FA account from detention centre anyway).

Piccolora

Like No One Ever Was
It's a dark time for this fandom. :[ I just hope justice is served.

O

Okami_No_Heishi

Like we need more bad press. So I guess now we will all be labled murderers, too.

Piccolora

Like No One Ever Was
Like we need more bad press. So I guess now we will all be labled murderers, too.
This heavily reminds me of the Slenderman stabbing a few years back. The creepypasta community came together and raised money for the victim's medical bills. Maybe we can do something too?

ElioteDarth

This heavily reminds me of the Slenderman stabbing a few years back. The creepypasta community came together and raised money for the victim's medical bills. Maybe we can do something too?

There is a gofundme to help the family pay the funerary costs plus help the two small children.

Before someone asks, Amy Rutherford is the sister of the husband.