• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

furry music

Lyxen

Revivalst
have you noticed how much are music has changed the face of music forever????? Like I made a cd, of a couple artists I enjoied offf teh furaffinity music browser, threw it in my car, and turned it up!!!!! WE have tis distintive electronic style that all works together and turns heads I mean these artists arent signed some are, but it's frikin awesome like u turn back on the radio and it's all ez lisenin'. Even the heavyest rock and nuestt shit on the radio sounds so old...Just wanted to say great job awesome! on punching commercial in the face!!!!!! not to brag or anything but I'm really hapi to be part of it,,,,,if any of you make teh musik u can use this thread to brag too//

Aden

Play from your ****ing HEART
have you noticed how much are music has changed the face of music forever????? Like I made a cd, of a couple artists I enjoied offf teh furaffinity music browser, threw it in my car, and turned it up!!!!! WE have tis distintive electronic style that all works together and turns heads I mean these artists arent signed some are, but it's frikin awesome like u turn back on the radio and it's all ez lisenin'. Even the heavyest rock and nuestt shit on the radio sounds so old...Just wanted to say great job awesome! on punching commercial in the face!!!!!! not to brag or anything but I'm really hapi to be part of it,,,,,if any of you make teh musik u can use this thread to brag too//

What the hell just happened here.

Aden

Play from your ****ing HEART

Okay okay, lemme try this:

Have you noticed how much (furries') music has changed the face of music forever? I made a CD out of some songs I found on FA and played it at high volume in my car. We have a distinctive electronic style that really turns heads. Some of these artists aren't even signed. Even the best music on the radio doesn't compare. Great job at beating commercial music! Also, if any of you make music, feel free to use this thread to show off your stuff.

To respond: First, I think this "electronic style" you refer to is just good ol' trance. Most furry music I've heard is not that innovative. Go out and find more trance and electronica. Second, radio music is more generic shit. Doesn't take much to beat it out.

Alex Cross

Taste the Music
I don't know about the distinct electronic style part because all play different kinds of music (I guess people associate the fandom with massive amounts of techno).

er- Joins in with Teracat? Though I am becoming quite a fan of Foxamore XP Amazing compositions.

King

Wow.....totally zoned out reading all that....ummm wha?

The genere of furry music thus far is fairly diverse devoting a good deal of time and effort on the part of the composers and the preformers in part due to the varying styles and themes...With all these styles its easy to see the talent of each composer and preformer from the overall quality of the track itself. Techno, Trance, Euro, Dance, Metal and even Orchestral all seem to be more and more diversified from each other and each track more diffrent and unique then the next...music like this does not exist on the radio due to the fact that none of the composers are signed on contracts or are well known enough to have their music broadcasted over the airwaves.

There I added my own little confusing blurb to this thread

I am done
-shodarkhorn-

Kiffa_kitmouse

The Seventh Stranger
have you noticed how much are music has changed the face of music forever?????

That might be overstating things just a liiiiiittle bit. I mean, years from now, nobody's going to be saying "Perhaps the three biggest influences on modern music have been the Beatles, Kraftwerk, and furries."

Seriously, outside of the fandom, who even hears the music we make? Most of the time I don't think anyone inside the fandom even hears what I do lol.

Nanakisan

Wild lunatic!
sigh......
i love trance

but in all the real music i actually uploaded it all sounds like its from a zen garden CD
lol

however he does hold a grand point

from what i have noticed there seems to be some rather unique works with trance and electronica in FA

granted some are mostly legal remixes

Mercy

Yeah, in all honesty, I don't mind electronic music and such, but it's not really what I listen to a lot of the time. Sure, I respect the furs and others out there writing all of it, but I don't really think it's affected the mainstream or even the less listened to stuff like the metal I listen to. So... I donno. Furries, keep writing, make good music. :p

Endless Humiliation

Banned
Banned
Just for yuks, I ran thiss wall of text through the Dialectizer (http://rinkworks.com/dialect/) on the "jive" setting, and this is what I got. Enjoy:

"have ya' noticed how much is beat gots changed da damn face uh beat fo'ever????? Like ah' made some cd, uh a couple artists ah' enjoied offf teh furaffinity beat browser, drew it in mah' car, and turned it down! Preach it loud, bruddah!! Preach it loud, bruddah!! Right on! WE gots tis distintive electronic style dat all wo'ks togeda' and turns haids ah' mean dese artists arent signed some are, but it's frikin happenin' likes u turn back on de transista' and it's all ez lisenin'. Even de heavyest rock and nuestt shit on de transista' sounds so's old...Just wants'ed t'say great job happenin'! Right on! on punchin' commercial in de face! Preach it loud, bruddah!! Preach it loud, bruddah!! Preach it loud, bruddah! not t'brag o' nuthin but I'm real hapi t'be part uh it,,,,,if any uh ya' make teh musik u kin use dis dread t'brag too//"

Alex Cross

Taste the Music
I just looked at Load_Blown's avatar and almost forgot what this thread was about.

I noticed a lot of furs do trance and electronica music, which isn't bad, but there needs to be much more diversity of genres.

Endless Humiliation

Banned
Banned
I just looked at Load_Blown's avatar and almost forgot what this thread was about.

I noticed a lot of furs do trance and electronica music, which isn't bad, but there needs to be much more diversity of genres.

Thank you. It is a very good avatar.

Also, I think furries don't know how to play instruments which is why they see Fruity Loops and are all leik, "OH, well..fruity loops, I don't need a band to make music!" *Produces sub-average drum 'n' bass/trance/goa trance/house/dubstep (?)*

I for one, would like very much to see a furry Burzum (Performs all the instruments themselves).

Does anyone know if there are furry gabber/breakcore artists on par with, like, Shitmat?

Golse

needs to shut his fool mouth
I for one, would like very much to see a furry Burzum (Performs all the instruments themselves).

That reminds me: has anyone ever attempted a furry Geinoh Yamashirogumi? (a large, collaborative group of non-professional musicians)

Would the Internet make that easier or harder? Hmm...

Equium

Britfox Muzakmaker
We have a distinctive electronic style that really turns heads.

I wouldn't necessarily agree with this. (Not directed at you, Aden, I'm using your translation for ease. XD)

A lot of furry composition is trance/house or what have you, but a) There are some classical composers out there and b) I don't think it's especially "distinctive". For someone like me, who does not like electronica, it all mushes into one thin pulp of beats and synth noises, so it wouldn't necessarily turn heads in any other manner than a pimped-out Citroen Saxo would, imo.

T

TakeWalker

That reminds me: has anyone ever attempted a furry Geinoh Yamashirogumi? (a large, collaborative group of non-professional musicians)

Would the Internet make that easier or harder? Hmm...

I've said it before, and I'll say it again:

MULLMUZZLER