• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Furry Music?

RCraccoon

the shrubbery merchant
Just wondering but does anyone know of any bands out there whose primary targets are the furry community?

Zaaz

What's where now?
*80's style rap*

Weeeelllll, I'm the furry wolf here and I'm here to say
that being a furry is A O.K.
If you want to get down in a funky-cool way
then come and be a furry; we're 60% gay!

Word up.
Z

jazzcat

just jammin'
*80's style rap*

Word up.
Z

settle down will smith.

S

Sinister Exaggerator

I don't think I could name any artists. Browse the music category on FA. I guess you'll find a few of them.

Anyway, a good chunk of what I've heard of "furry music" was gimmicky as hell. The rest was unremarkable at best. It's not something I could ever see myself listening to.

No, sir, I don't like it.

DoctorSykes

This is my raping face.
30 Seconds to Mars has members of the "furry fandom" (or so I heard) if that's anything close to what you were asking.

Kayote

-pokes Jalean- x3
LOL Short from the utter crap I heard at Furry Fiesta, I have no idea. As said before, best thing to do is browse the music section of FA and listen. x3 -dances-

Spontaneous

Spontanous Gamer
I remember there was this one furry who did pretty good techno, I forgot who though lol

Last edited:
Why do people in the furry fandom need there own music artists? Music is music, regardless of one's interests, it won't judge.

Ikrit

I'm fired up!
i mainly like rock or country...but i don't think all furrys like the same thing

coolkidex

Hug a wolf today!
*80's style rap*

Word up.
Z
Your my new god.

Elite723

Will yiff under pressure
*80's style rap*

Word up.
Z[/QUO
HAHAHAHAHA THAT IS F-ING HILARIOUS

jazzcat

just jammin'
Why do people in the furry fandom need there own music artists? Music is music, regardless of one's interests, it won't judge.

Very true, music does not require anything of us and out of respect neither should we require anything of it short of our own enjoyment.

Very true, music does not require anything of us and out of respect neither should we require anything of it short of our own enjoyment.

:3 Someone who agrees.yay!