• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Furry no furry Jutsu?!

cronlv16

Ok I have no idea how traffic-ed these threads are. I'm not going to be on all day. If you do respond to me, I WILL get back to you, but not as soon as you may expect. I hate to ignore people.

I wouldn't necessarily call myself a furry. I am a person who enjoys new things and unusual people, I thought this would be a good place to find what I'm looking for. I have though about my imaginative composition and here it goes:

20% furry: I'm more in it for the art, and I'm rather picky about my artist. Some of my favorites re Kamicheetah Jessica Elwood. I like tasteful stuff. Ive seen a few artists that I know personally try dragons in more of a Neo-punk style, I love it! (I'm cutting off my artsy rant right there)

45% Necro-freak: Please do not confuse with Necrophilia. I am a huge fan boy of all things dead. Zombie movies, gotta have em'! The latest D&D reference book to the undead, give it to mah!! I revel in teh undead grittiness so much that my friends commonly brand me as "Necro-freak".

35% Spartan: I love Greek mythology! I am currently reading one of my fathers old high-school textbooks on the subject, and so far its a great read! When I am finished with that, I would like to read works by homer. I am also a big fan of the "God of War" series, in which I have played 5 times and can quote most of the cut scenes.

All of these things however have one distinct thing in common, I am in it for the art.

I'm unusual people, enjoy me =)

Howdy,
Welcome to FA from another newbie to the site.
Despite the fact that you feel the need to get back to people... I won't be here to reply back to your reply (hmm, two people who always try and reply... could make for a long long thread) but, I needs ta get to the bed... as it's 5am... Although as you posted like... 40 minutes ago, so I don't know if you're even still here anyways, sooo... yeah

yup, hi.

(ps: that's a fun d&d book :p)
(pps: Sorry about the over use of ellipsis... I do that a lot)
edits for spelling :

Azure

100% organic vegan hubbas
Welp, if you're looking for unusual, you've found it! Welcome to FA, if you have any questions, feel free to PM me or one of the Mods.

Renton Whitetail

Friendly Mod
Hey, that's my line, Azure! :p jk

Welcome to the FA forums, cronlv16. :) If you have any questions or concerns that need to be addressed, you can ask me or the mods by PM, and we'll be glad to help you out in any way we can. :) Hope you enjoy your stay on here. ;)

Rilvor

Formal when angry
AzurePhoenix said:
Welp, if you're looking for unusual, you've found it! Welcome to FA, if you have any questions, feel free to PM me or one of the Mods.

Anders said:
Hey, that's my line, Azure! :p jk

Welcome to the FA forums, cronlv16. :) If you have any questions or concerns that need to be addressed, you can ask me or the mods by PM, and we'll be glad to help you out in any way we can. :) Hope you enjoy your stay on here. ;)

._.
lol, if this keeps up I'll have myself a little army of servants to do my work for me....

Anyway, welcome to the forums cronlv16, you've definitely found the right place for unusual people. I'm a big fan of undead and all things horror related myself :p

cronlv16

Well Make my jam, I never though that I would have so many replies.

I do have a question... what do I do here? I could jump into some random conversation on a forum, but wouldnt that be rude?

Rilvor

Formal when angry
post wherever you feel like posting, the only exception to this is the Harassment and Site Violations forum, where all posting is discouraged unless it is to report violations/harassment.

cronlv16

Rilvor said:
post wherever you feel like posting, the only exception to this is the Harassment and Site Violations forum, where all posting is discouraged unless it is to report violations/harassment.

Excellent.

One more question, just out of curiousity.

It is confirmed that yiff IS illigal, right?

Rilvor

Formal when angry
Specify.

Roleplaying on this forum is discouraged, and the forum rule here is keep all posts and images "Squeaky clean", meaning keep it PG-13. Light swearing is acceptable, but not when directed at other users. The forums need to be work safe, meaning anything linking to mature content must be marked with a NSFW warning. All images directly attached must be Pg-13.

cronlv16

The latter is what Im refering to. Rumer had it that a law was unanimously passed that prohibited cartoon images with mature content. I dont know if this is true or not, I might have been something that anon's started because they were bored. I havnt seen anything about it on ED (Encyclopedia Dramatica) they are usually on top of that sort of thing.

As for RPing goes, I have my muses, but I also have my forums.