• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Furry Paraphanalia that You Own?

SageMerric

Oh is that all??! I'd think the plushies alone would be a huge tip off.
Well since it's mixed in with my Star Wars/anime trash(figurines, clothing, posters), he just thinks i'm being childish and tends to remind me that its disturbing for a grown man like me to to have a bedroom like such whenever he comes to visit.

Bonobosoph

4 hands good 2 hands bad ;)
A commissioned badge, that's it really.
I have a million primate toys and tshirts and stuff, but that's got sod all to do with furry interests.

jorinda

Badges, framed art on my walls, plushies, three fursuits, one extra tail, several con shirts. Does this make me a full furry nerd?

LazerMaster5

Lost in the Static
I doubt games count in this category, but if they do, I have a few Sonic games for my 3DS (including old DS games) and Star Fox 64 3D for my 3DS. I am also looking for a Fox McCloud Amiibo, but they are super rare.

X_Joshi_X

Just another Metalhead
Unfortunately not as much. I got a T shirt:

And a Sea Serpent Plushy. But both without the furry intention. But Im a furry for a week now. I hope a few badges and con-stuff will join in ;)

sniperfreak223

More Metal Than You !!!
Oh...I forgot to mention I have a decal that says "The Best Things In Life Are Furry" on my fursuit's travel case, and I used to have a matching one on my Jeep

Demensa

Characterless sack of potatoes
I have a couple of Alectorfencer prints (A3): 1 and 2
Also another print, a badge (where my avatar is from) and a fursuit that hasn't really seen the light of day yet.
I guess my copies of Nordguard book 1, Digger and Blacksad would count as well.

I would need 6 pages to answer this. I mean for fucks sake I have a furry sports bottle. Here's a pic of it that happened to be in the background of a pic I took for another forum.

Batty, you seem to have an inexhaustible collection of furry and miscellaneous stuff in general.
You need to make like a documentary or something going over it all :V

Keeroh

Shinies Snatcher
Badges, a partial (Plus a fullsuit I'm currently working on) and conbooks from all the cons I've attended.
And a few furry-themed t-shirts from Kitty Loves Monster (before they shut down)
... And some furry art I won from auctions at FC.
Oh god I'm immersed in this world, there's no help for me ;w;

Um... Does a Fox McCloud Amiibo count? Because that's kinda all I got right now. Used to have a tail, but it kinda got torn, so I got rid of it.

Chellehound

I'm all 'bout that basset
I've got...

a charr plushie
a charr shirt
a Papo crocodile warrior figure
a Papo lion warrior figure
a Rytlock Brimstone statue
many Redwall novels, including an autographed copy of The Long Patrol, hardcover
Pride of Baghdad, hardcover
several first edition pokemon cards, including a holographic charizard
stuffed animals/animal-related decor out the wazoo

Keeroh

Shinies Snatcher
I've got...

a charr plushie
a charr shirt
a Papo crocodile warrior figure
a Papo lion warrior figure
a Rytlock Brimstone statue
many Redwall novels, including an autographed copy of The Long Patrol, hardcover
Pride of Baghdad, hardcover
several first edition pokemon cards, including a holographic charizard
stuffed animals/animal-related decor out the wazoo

The amount of charr swag you have is just fantastic. 83

Chellehound

I'm all 'bout that basset
I've got the character names "Brina" and "Moira" on GW2. This might show how into that game I once was, haha. :>

ADF

A few Sabrina online comics stashed somewhere from years ago, plus a voodoo doll style figure of one of my characters I impulse purchased at some point, that's about it. I'm far too self aware to have or display anything furry related, my family know nothing about furry and they'd think I was simply being childish.

LazerMaster5

Lost in the Static
I do have 2 buttons on my bookbag with Sonic on them. The one has him racing Mario, and the other has him fighting Tails. I have had the buttons for quite some time now.

Teckolf

Drank ALL the Coffee!!!
I spray painted Torq (sona's name) on the tailgate of my new DD truck... This was after breaking out the sledge on it to get it to line up with the body somewhat... Oh the joy's of really cheap trucks.

Samandriel Morningstar

The Morningstar

I just got Rainbow ears and a Rainbow tail in the mail today from my Secret Santa from the 'colors' Reddit gift exchange.
I'm so happy right now,they're so cute!

Last edited:

Nyte Kitsune

Hmm.. ATM.. A Tail, Being worked on-full suit (Head and Body done, waiting for the hand/feet paws and tail to be added), Other items, Plush Wolf, My favorite Pokemon Lucario (S.H.Figures) and a Plush Pikachu (My niece was going to get rid of him), Several Con Badges, T-Shirt and Bandana from RainFurrest 2014, Many drawings of my Fursona and other art (Many of which are on my page, Nyte.Kitsune and/or Nyte-Kitsune on Deviant Art) which I drew myself.

Edit: and forgot my Kyell Gold books (On Kindle, I have all the stuff with ,Volle, Dev and Lee (Out of Position) and Waterways)

Last edited:

Samandriel Morningstar

The Morningstar

I just got Rainbow ears and a Rainbow tail in the mail today from my Secret Santa from the 'colors' Reddit gift exchange.
I'm so happy right now,they're so cute!

I just found out the ears and tail are black light reactive.
This makes me even happier,I actually have some Rave gear now.