• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Furry Paraphanalia that You Own?

koom

i just ordered my first tail. weeeeeee

but man oh man am i wanting a suit so bad. gotta save up some funds for a while but i really want one.

X_Joshi_X

Just another Metalhead
Im just going to order a Lambda shirt and a shirt with our pack logo for my first con.
OvtTNcPh.jpg

koom

i'd love to check out a con sometime but i'd like to have a suit first. i think. i don't know. my brain is mush with all these new furry thoughts. haha

LazerMaster5

Lost in the Static
I just remembered, I have issue 1 of Rocket Raccoon. My father has the issue of Hulk where Rocket makes his debut, interesting enough. Apparently it is a $100 comic.

Conker

Destroyer of Nazi Teddy Bears
I just remembered, I have issue 1 of Rocket Raccoon. My father has the issue of Hulk where Rocket makes his debut, interesting enough. Apparently it is a $100 comic.
Nothin' furry about owning a comic book.

LazerMaster5

Lost in the Static
Am I the only one here who has never heard of Redwall?

Conker

Destroyer of Nazi Teddy Bears
How the hell is Redwall not furry? Talking animals, that stand up at all times, using real weaponry? Sounds anthro to me.
Anthro and furry are pretty darn different. One's an art aesthetic and the other is a fandom filled with degenerates.

Dr. Franken-Fox

"it's alive, IT'S ALIVE!"
One's an art aesthetic and the other is a fandom filled with degenerates.
Speak for yourself :rolleyes:

All I've got in the way of paraphernalia is a single collar, a pair of ears and a tail but I never wear them when I'm alone, only when I'm with my friend who's also a furry. I've got quite a few stuffed animals crowded around my bed though, do they count?!

CobaltTheDragon

Fluffy Dragon
Oh and i got a hoodie with a pretty wolf on it.

I dont have ears, tails or collars.
Collars are pretty cool, but for me it looks better on females.
Im thinking of buying a tail for my first con.

I feel like we always end up in the same place Joshi .-.

Regardless, I currently own a tail keychain I won from Anthrowear, and that's about it. I don't see the need to buy anything, since I spend most of my time either working out or browsing the internet.

Spikey2k2

I own the Criterion Collection version of The Fantastic Mr. Fox on blu-ray, does that count?

Midori

I don't know if people would consider them "furry" but I have a number of plushes of Pokemon and Animal Crossing's Isabelle (including a huge one that a friend made for me). Also I have a buuuunch of furry doujins that I bought when I first moved to Japan, because they're easy to get so I kind of binged. Yeah nearly all of them are dirty. ._.

Sylox

boi...chill out!
Nothing. I will rock a MLP shirt, but something involving furries? I don't know about that. I could maaaaaaybe do a hoodie since I love hoodies.

LazerMaster5

Lost in the Static
Today I found the elusive Fox McCloud Amiibo, possibly the only one in northeast Ohio. Damn, it was a wild goose chase trying to find him, as most stores just have Mario and LoZ characters.

FeralArrow

WITNESS ME
A few yarn tails that I've made, a cool hat modeled off my 'sona, a few badges and traditional art from my first convention. Not a lot, I try to hide it generally...

Also does it count that I have a *product* from Bad Dragon if my boyfriend got it for me separate from being in the fandom? :-|

Suid

Most of the shit I have is more animal fetishism than furry, to be honest.
A Walter Bosse Donkey figurine,
An Elephant earcuff,
A Russian rabbit hat (toque, i think),
and a cheap necklace with an engraved fang,
but I mainly tote around a celtic boar pendant i threaded a necklace from.

Of course, that's ignoring all my screwy art :I

Volkodav

Dad****er
I don't own this and it was commissioned by someone else, but it's of my character

1327217397.jesie_claytonplush2.png

A Russian rabbit hat (toque, i think),

Ushanka (all fur) or trapper hat (fur on front and side flaps)

Toque is canadian