• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Furry personals lots of laughs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aqua-Chan

aight i had this brilliant idea for everyone to write your own personals, this of course it ment to be laughed at and possibly not taking seriously. had the idea from the personals and was thinking what a furry personals would look like .and i shall go first

Single 19 old non-smoking female Spotted inflatable dolphin seeking attractive non smoking 19 to 20ish male jackal for snuggling,who enjoy blowing me up*no innuendo intended* splashing around in the hot tub, and watching the lion king

Icarus

No time like the present.
I mean 18 year old Bronze Half-Dragon seeking attractive 18ish female reptile who enjoys aquatics, biology, art, music, and cuddling. Contact info shall be sent in PM form.

Oni

25 year old Vampiricdemonweredragonfoxsorcerer seeking alien entity for relationship. Reproduction possible. &!^^!~%%(#@!

Rilvor

Formal when angry
(very soon to be) 17 year old vampire bat seeking dead baby for baseball practice, setting on fire, nailing to a tree, information to the hideout of those damn zombie clowns, and to terrorize small children with. Also for explosive exploits.

"I've got a dead baby, I've got a dead baby, and guess whats inside it!" (said in the same manner as I've Got a Jar of Dirt by Captain Jack Sparrow on Pirates of the Carribbean 2) *hurls dead baby, which explodes upon impact upon target*

Icarus

No time like the present.
Oni said:
25 year old Vampiricdemonweredragonfoxsorcerer seeking alien entity for relationship. Reproduction possible. &!^^!~%%(#@!

but if it's an alien entity (outar spaze!) how do know you'll be genetically compatible? ._.
My brother died that way...
[/goofy sarcasm]

20, Female dragon seeks a young plump bunny, Deer, squirl, chicken, turky, or beef... I mean cow...

*Lights her BBQ*

Oni

Icarus said:
Oni said:

but if it's an alien entity (outar spaze!) how do know you'll be genetically compatible? ._.
My brother died that way...
[/goofy sarcasm]
Well if the aliens can locate us, then they are probably capable of DNA modification!

Rilvor

Formal when angry
Also: Dead baby must be willing to attend barbecue, in which we will be serving McBabys, Baby back ribs, and chips with our...special dip made with a blender.

MilkHermit

The Dread Koalapus
18 year old smoking, athletic female numbat seeks out male or female insectivore, for cuddling, tail-grooming, and romantic late nights by the streetlamps....all those crunchy buggies. <3

;P

18 year old tasmanian tiger looking for musle bownd furry to be my lover and soul mate.Must be gay and love me.^_^

Rilvor

Formal when angry
MilkHermit said:

I didn't know MilkHermit was a bat. Hooray for more bats in the fandom! the bat army of doom grows..soon our sinister plan to overthrow the others will come to fruition! mwhahahaa....

Azure

100% organic vegan hubbas
24 year old Lime Citra seeking good companion, male or female. Must enjoy hiking, nature, and Malamutes.

MilkHermit

The Dread Koalapus
Rilvor said:
MilkHermit said:
I didn't know MilkHermit was a bat. Hooray for more bats in the fandom! the bat army of doom grows..soon our sinister plan to overthrow the others will come to fruition! mwhahahaa....

I'm a numbat.
XD I'm halfway there, lol.

Also not taken. ;D /shameless

Aden

Play from your ****ing HEART
19 year-old male bisexual Fennec - guitarist, pianist, composer, artist and 3D artist, and is not too bad-looking if I do say so myself. Seeking...not yours, taken. :p

/GOODNESS I'm shameless.
//Sorry for the tease.

Rilvor

Formal when angry
MilkHermit said:
Rilvor said:
MilkHermit said:

I'm a numbat.
XD

bah, I wasn't paying attention to that >.< nuu the army diminishes! someday...*shakes fist* the bat overlords are coming!

Azure

100% organic vegan hubbas
Aden said:
19 year-old male bisexual Fennec - guitarist, pianist, composer, artist and 3D artist, and is not too bad-looking if I do say so myself. Seeking...not yours, taken. :p

/GOODNESS I'm shameless.
//Sorry for the tease.

My dreams shattered before my eyes. Woe is me.

21 year old, male, pyromaniac fox, seeking female canid to enjoy long evenings cuddling and burning stuff by the bonfire with.

*alternate*

21 year old fox inviting young plump squirrel, mouse, rat, mole, ferret, weasel, chipmunk, etc, to a barbecue. ISWEARIMNOTAVORE, I mean... I love my fuzzy rodent furiends ^.^ [size=xx-small](in mah belleh XP)[/size]

Aden

Play from your ****ing HEART
AzurePhoenix said:
Aden said:

/GOODNESS I'm shameless.
//Sorry for the tease.

My dreams shattered before my eyes. Woe is me.

Sarcasm meter a-splode.

Yeah, that post made me hate me too. Maybe I'm trying to be a total douche so that nobody will actually want me and I can have no pressures on my relationship. Works for me.

Ancient Deity seeks followers, to bring human sacrifices. Will swallow... your soul!

Xipoid

Cameras
41 year old walking-talking wolf-man-thing, who is mentally stuck in the 1800's, seeking an accomplice to enjoy a life of luxury, scintillating sarcasm, and outlandish entertainment at the hands of whimsically jejune elitism. Must have a sense of class, high-society fashion, civility, sophistication, and grace, used temporally. Verbose vocabularies are a definite plus. Wealth not required. Terms of Agreement are conditional and subject to change. Not valid in Wisconsin, Idaho, or New Mexico. Please only reply via wax seal stationery.

Renton Whitetail

Friendly Mod
22-year-old buck seeking another furry, preferably a 19+ doe. Must enjoy music, nature, theatre and movies. Must not be a hunter. :p

Kinday

If nothing else, I now know what a numbat is.

32 male, bunny/some time shaggy dog, with low expectation, looking for 28-40 year old Slightly over weight furry womon. Whom posts 10year old photos on dating sites. Kid’s are ok. Must have good work ethic. Plates spinning or juggling skills are a plus. No face tattoos and cannot enjoy any of my hobby’s.

tatiki

20 year old female half-demon seeking any partner. Enjoys reading, writing, and stealing souls. Mwuahaha souls....

Seratuhl said:
Also, the draconian must be willing to sacrifice his/her brain to me in case of Brain Slurpee shortage.

Gonna have to get me one. Yummy.

Status
Not open for further replies.