• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

furry pride!

Gavrill

ladies~
granted they are not the same... BUT they have the same CONCEPT which means that in a way, they hold somthing similar... AND I'M BI!!! I SHOULD KNOW!!!
I'M BI TOO OMG :rolleyes:

But I chose to be furry. It's not something you're born with. I think it happens when you watch The Lion king too much, really.

Verin Asper

The Smart Idiot
that's not what they mean... a gay man can cover up that fact, but inside he still is gay... and for some people, that tears them up inside and they act on it... so no, you can't logically say that...
you didnt answer my question, I didnt say give me an analogy that doesnt even work with the fandom or anything. I said just answer "did you act on that" cause talking before you is a person who isnt a furry

KiloCharlie

Tastes Like You Only Sweeter
you didnt answer my question, I didnt say give me an analogy that doesnt even work with the fandom or anything. I said just answer "did you act on that" cause talking before you is a person who isnt a furry
so you're saying that a gay man who acts on WHAT HE WAS BORN WITH chose to be gay... is that what you're saying?

Verin Asper

The Smart Idiot
so you're saying that a gay man who acts on WHAT HE WAS BORN WITH chose to be gay... is that what you're saying?
for the love of gawd stop avoiding MY QUESTION WITH GAY
its not about gay, its not EVEN FUCKING CLOSE

I'm asking did you act on that belief that you were born a furry or into liking anthro?

NO GAY
NOTHING ABOUT GAY
now answer my question

and can someone tell me how someone is Born gay?

KiloCharlie

for the love of gawd stop avoiding MY QUESTION WITH GAY
its not about gay, its not EVEN FUCKING CLOSE

I'm asking did you act on that belief that you were born a furry or into liking anthro?

NO GAY
NOTHING ABOUT GAY
now answer my question

and can someone tell me how someone is Born gay?

and now i label you, an idiot... apparently your mind cannot handle the logic that is presented before you... the analogy has the same concept as furry... that is what matters... by telling me that i CHOSE to be a furry is akin to telling me that i CHOSE to be bi, or a gay person that they CHOSE to be gay... IT'S THE SAME CONCEPT!!! i am not avoiding your question, i am simply proving that your question is nonsenseical and hence, invalid... it is NOT nescesarily somthing you CHOSE, it is somthing that some people are BORN with... choice does not affect the result. since you refuse to accept the FACT that you are WRONG then i WILL refuse to answer your question again. i will not back down on this... you LOSE now accept that and leave the topic alone!

Psi Xen

I think this is getting a little out of hand here. Is this subject really that important to get into fights for?

Zrcalo

I STALK PRINCIPLES
gah. sorry guys. I'm working on character animation. (so painful!)
hrm... I guess it really is a choice afterall.

I still have to wonder if being gay is a choice also.
I mean, look how much we unintentionally make decisions and communicate without our knowledge. the unconscious mind is a truely fascinating subject.

KiloCharlie

gah. sorry guys. I'm working on character animation. (so painful!)
hrm... I guess it really is a choice afterall.

I still have to wonder if being gay is a choice also.
I mean, look how much we unintentionally make decisions and communicate without our knowledge. the unconscious mind is a truely fascinating subject.
*sigh* does anybody read my posts?

Psi Xen

Let's not allow this discussion to pull us apart and create barriers. Let us remember, this forum is about unity.

Verin Asper

The Smart Idiot
and now i label you, an idiot... apparently your mind cannot handle the logic that is presented before you... the analogy has the same concept as furry... that is what matters... by telling me that i CHOSE to be a furry is akin to telling me that i CHOSE to be bi, or a gay person that they CHOSE to be gay... IT'S THE SAME CONCEPT!!! i am not avoiding your question, i am simply proving that your question is nonsenseical and hence, invalid... it is NOT nescesarily somthing you CHOSE, it is somthing that some people are BORN with... choice does not affect the result. since you refuse to accept the FACT that you are WRONG then i WILL refuse to answer your question again. i will not back down on this... you LOSE now accept that and leave the topic alone!
No cause I believe in this world everything is by choice even by a lil bit.
and btw NO its not the same concept still between Gay and Furry.
You made a choice, may it be unconciously or on purpose.
Call me and idiot you want but I didnt not question if you were a furry, you you made that idiot choice of thinking I was

KiloCharlie

No cause I believe in this world everything is by choice even by a lil bit.
and btw NO its not the same concept still between Gay and Furry.
You made a choice, may it be unconciously or on purpose.
Call me and idiot you want but I didnt not question if you were a furry, you you made that idiot choice of thinking I was

and that post goes to show that you have NO IDEA what you are talking about

Zrcalo

I STALK PRINCIPLES
:D I love arguing and then giving out free hugs!

listen you all... we can all argue about anything but the point is we'll never agree on everything.
the fun is in listening to other viewpoints.
like the blind men and the elephant.

every theory is exactly that. a theory. none are greater or less until proven entirely correct and then again, there are very very little laws in our universe.

KiloCharlie

:D I love arguing and then giving out free hugs!

listen you all... we can all argue about anything but the point is we'll never agree on everything.
the fun is in listening to other viewpoints.
like the blind men and the elephant.

every theory is exactly that. a theory. none are greater or less until proven entirely correct and then again, there are very very little laws in our universe.

*accepts free hugs offer*

Verin Asper

The Smart Idiot
and that post goes to show that you have NO IDEA what you are talking about
No just that you dont know what I'm thinking about, like I said go about thinking I'm an idiot.
"There are those who are, and those who pretend. Those who pretend are far dangerous than those who are"

Verin Asper

The Smart Idiot
Maybe so, but there is no reason we can't be civil about this.

Is this discussion really that important?
since you are new I'll explain me...I'm never Civil, I'm never Nice.
Got it, good and btw there wont ever be unity in the fandom.

Zrcalo

I STALK PRINCIPLES
*gives desume a free hug*

I think you're wrong.
and your posts are emo-y and whiney and you sound like a chav.
oh yes, and I really dont spend time to read your whole post.

:D *hug*

Zrcalo

I STALK PRINCIPLES
aw... night kilo...
'ave a nice sleepy tiem.

Verin Asper

The Smart Idiot
*gives desume a free hug*

I think you're wrong.
and your posts are emo-y and whiney and you sound like a chav.
oh yes, and I really dont spend time to read your whole post.

:D *hug*
and you are the cancer of the fandom
but then again I fucking dont give a damn on what others think of me

Zrcalo

I STALK PRINCIPLES
and you are the cancer of the fandom

why thankyou!
it's nice to have a nickname...
I'll call you Desu.
I've always liked that one.
yes, and my former post I was being facetious.
no hard feeling 'eh bub?