• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

furry pride!

Verin Asper

The Smart Idiot
why thankyou!
it's nice to have a nickname...
I'll call you Desu.
I've always liked that one.
yes, and my former post I was being facetious.
no hard feeling 'eh bub?
DONT YOU DARE CALL ME DESU
I dont give a rats ass if you can say Des also as Desu, I have my reasons for why I hate being called that which is in sacred areas

Gavrill

ladies~
why thankyou!
it's nice to have a nickname...
I'll call you Desu.
YOU SAID THE MAGIC WORD I HATE

aa5a6c959c232a270635aa8eda32605d.png

Zrcalo

I STALK PRINCIPLES
ooh. favourite quote of the day. Awlrightay... Des.

anyways.. the image that is your avatar, I have those brushes. I use them quite often. I've uploaded a pic on my FA art account.

Zrcalo

I STALK PRINCIPLES
LOL

DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU

Verin Asper

The Smart Idiot
He used to crush over Ms Desu over there >.> *glares at the now a puppy*
again wrong, fine
I had a friend whom actual middle name was Desu, back when I was on meds to control me I would go into spikes of Violence, only she was able to calm me. The only regret in life I may have was that I actually put her in a coffin. I do not remember the event but from what I learned after I did indeed harm her which led to her death.

Its why I naturally hate being called Desu, or it being used for its the reminder for the only time I have killed or led to a death of someone

Aurali

Banned
Banned
again wrong, fine
I had a friend whom actual middle name was Desu, back when I was on meds to control me I would go into spikes of Violence, only she was able to calm me. The only regret in life I may have was that I actually put her in a coffin. I do not remember the event but from what I learned after I did indeed harm her which led to her death.

Its why I naturally hate being called Desu, or it being used for its the reminder for the only time I have killed or led to a death of someone

Why don't I believe this?

MattyK

For a Pessimist I'm Optimistic
It also seems to have some connection to 4chan. Did I do better?

Remember, this is FA, and Dragoneer clearly stated in the Rules that this place is not, and nor does it "want", to be a *chan. In other words, keep the memes to yourself, or go back to /b/ if you want to spam em at every little reference.

ScruffyHyena

Name and species don't match
granted they are not the same... BUT they have the same CONCEPT which means that in a way, they hold somthing similar... AND I'M BI!!! I SHOULD KNOW!!!

Of course you are. Because thats what every furry is. Bi. At least they say they are. Seems to me they either doit for attention or becuase they're just too horny and desperate to stick to one sexual orientation so why not take the best of both? Guh; the recent bisexual trend makes me want to puke.

Now, to continue on a more structured path, they do not have the same concept. I don't know how many times I have to say it. The furry fandom is the same thing as the Trekkie group, but somehow furries got the sense of unwarranted self importance.

You don't see Trekkies saying "Oh lawds I can't help that I'm attracted to Vulcans and Romulans and Klingons!! Don't judge meeeee!!!"

You do, however see a constant flow of butthurt furries trying to make an online fan club look like a serious lifestyle that no one can help. True you could be a furry without the connection to the fandom (like if you had no internet), but it wouldn't be viewed (by it's participants) as such a huge freaking serious deal.

In short, furries; get a life and stop trying to be the tragic hero is oh so flawed and hated, and beam me up, Scotty.

Adrimor

Banned
Banned
granted they are not the same... BUT they have the same CONCEPT which means that in a way, they hold somthing similar... AND I'M BI!!! I SHOULD KNOW!!!

For God's sake, shut the fuck up. Your entire argument is based on a logical fallacy.

Gay != furry--and here's a much more cogent reason why:
By definition, homosexuality is the attraction to members of the same sex.
However, there's more to being a furry than just being attracted to anthropomorphic characters. As has been said a number of times now, you have to DECLARE yourself furry to be furry. It's more like being Christian or a Yankees fan than it is like being gay.

Now get the hell out. Your stupidity is excruciating.

Seems to me they either doit for attention or becuase they're just too horny and desperate to stick to one sexual orientation so why not take the best of both? Guh; the recent bisexual trend makes me want to puke.
Cry moar.