• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Furry Propaganda on Parade!

Dragoneer

Site Developer
Site Director
Administrator
FA: United is looking for artists!

We're accepting World War II propaganda-style posters to advertise our con. We've decided to take convention advertising and crank it up a notch. If we're going to advertise our (BEST EVAAAR!) con, we're going to go all the way! We ride like dat.

Propaganda will be used to advertise for the convention. And your awesomeness.

One submitter will be chosen at random to receive free Uber-level Membership to FA: United as well full re-imbursement for hotel roomrates (king/double only -- no sneaking in suites!).

When you ride with FA, you ride with Fender!

TheLostWolf

That bitch
RE: Furry Propoganda on Parade!

Fender Wants YOU!

[size=x-small]To come to FA: United [/size]

I'm a lame pro photographer... I'll leave the artsy stuff to the artist.

Damaratus

Care to join me in my lab?

Dragoneer said:
One submitter will be chosen at random to receive free Uber-level Membership to FA: United as well full re-imbursement for hotel roomrates (king/double only -- no sneaking in suites!).

Now that's a sexy prize if ever I have heard of one.

TheLostWolf

That bitch

Damaratus said:
Dragoneer said:

Now that's a sexy prize if ever I have heard of one.

Hey you guys need a staff photographer?
I'd go for a free ticket/hotel room and waive my regular fees for such an event..:lol:

K47

Hey cool, I didn't know you guys had a con! Man that would be cool to go to. So what's the timeframe for the entries?

Dragoneer

Site Developer
Site Director
Administrator
K177Y_K47 said:
Hey cool, I didn't know you guys had a con! Man that would be cool to go to. So what's the timeframe for the entries?
Now until next year. =)

Dragoneer

Site Developer
Site Director
Administrator

TheLostWolf said:
I'd go for a free ticket/hotel room and waive my regular fees for such an event..:lol:
Yeah, we can use one or two. =) I'm offering the primary rights to Kryphos though, no offense... he's my homedragon.

TheLostWolf

That bitch

Dragoneer said:
TheLostWolf said:
Yeah, we can use one or two. =) I'm offering the primary rights to Kryphos though, no offense... he's my homedragon.

No worries... Hell I don't even know if I can make it yet.

Hanazawa

Would Like To Play a Game
I'd be willing to make a poster, but I know I can't make it to the con even if you gave me the free membership. Would an alternate/roughly equal value prize be made available to people in my situation?

tundra_arctic_wolf

aka The Furry Punisher
I might give this a try, since I do happen to have an interest in the Second World War.

Oh, and I might go to FA: United next year, but I won't know for sure.

Growly

So one person will win the contest, but one randomly picked person actually wins a prize? o_O *confused*

Dragoneer

Site Developer
Site Director
Administrator
Growly said:
So one person will win the contest, but one randomly picked person actually wins a prize? o_O *confused*
*nods* The winner will be picked at total random. =)

badkittyamy

that seems mildly odd how the contest winner and the rpize winner will be different -scratches head- lol whatever since I am a broke art student living in Savannah so I wouldn't be able to go either. Only cons I can ever hit are in Atlanta

Evol

IIII BE ON IT ALL NIGHT MAN I BE ON IT ALL DAY
STRAIGHT UP PIMP IF YOU WANT ME YOU CAN FIND ME doing posters for this contest
<3

Azures

I can't go to the con but I would accept Uber-level Membership to FA and a Moderator Status on the forum.

Charrio

Artistic Mouse
What kinda of WW2 Probagana, like the old We want you signs or such.

Also what characters are supposed to be in it?

What text is the sign supposed to have?

Little more details please.

decaf

not exactly WWII or propaganda..

but i thought it fits :shock::p

WE CAN DO IT!

ps sorry for the crappy font but it was done on oekaki

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/292095/