• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Furry Propaganda on Parade!

Wyrwulf

Based on a slightly more obscure and unintentionally hilarious series of WW2 posters.

Also, I DO have a poster-sized version, the attached image is just for viewing.

silvermane

Preyfar said:
FA: United is looking for artists!

We're accepting World War II propaganda-style posters to advertise our con. We've decided to take convention advertising and crank it up a notch. If we're going to advertise our (BEST EVAAAR!) con, we're going to go all the way! We ride like dat.

Propaganda will be used to advertise for the convention. And your awesomeness.

Oh my if only I was going however it came down to MFM versuses FA, sorry Preyfar but even though New Jersey is closer there's a certain wolf I must bug instead! :)

Are they any restrictions baring the obvious of course?

Silvermane

Dragoneer

Site Developer
Site Director
Administrator
The deadline is up until the convention, where we'll pass out our propaganda posters at the con. =) And there's no real restrictions, so long as it's PG-13.

Triggs

WWII style, ne? I thikn I can manage something like that. Concern: all the prop that I see from then is explosive, gun toting Americans and SS trooper Germans... That whate you're looking for or should I stick to more convention-al stuffs?

azuredoragon

Hmm... might be interested in doing this but what is this 'con' for FA-united? I apologize I just recently started getting on the forums T-T

Rhainor

Rawr.
azuredoragon said:
Hmm... might be interested in doing this but what is this 'con' for FA-united? I apologize I just recently started getting on the forums T-T

FA: United is the official convention of FurAffinity, to be held...uh...sometime this year, somewhere in New Jersey. Look around related threads for more specific info.

dragonfan

Damaratus said:
Dragoneer said:
One submitter will be chosen at random to receive free Uber-level Membership to FA: United as well full re-imbursement for hotel roomrates (king/double only -- no sneaking in suites!).

When you ride with FA, you ride with Fender!

Now that's a sexy prize if ever I have heard of one.

amen to that and i would so go for that shit damaratus it makes me feel horny XD