• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Furry Schools

soutthpaw

DeafFur
Just got back from taking my Daughter to 1st grade orientation and noticed the abundance of Furryness at the school. Her teacher has Racoon Furry posters up, Fox Furry posters in various places throughout the school and the school mascot is a Bobcat! My wife rolled her eyes at me when I happened to point this out of course... Just thought it was cool and shows how much subliminal Furry influence we get as we grow up... I will try and snap a couple of pics next time I am there...
My son will have pre-school orientation Monday...

Conker

Destroyer of Nazi Teddy Bears
God no don't go around snapping pictures of a school and posting them on a furry site.

And anthro =/= furry.

Ozriel

Inglorious Bastard
The school isn't furry because it does not have "proper tailhole yiffing" in it's curriculum.

BarlettaX

Neo is OP
:/

That doesn't exactly mean the school is furry....

God no don't go around snapping pictures of a school and posting them on a furry site.

And anthro =/= furry.

You are correct there, but a large percentage of anthro shit has to do with the fandom. Google Image "Anthropomorphic".

Last edited:

Butters Shikkon

Patron Saint of Queers
Oh, I thought this thread was gonna be about starting a school for furries...I was mistaken. I suppose anthropomorphic stuff exists everywhere...whether or not it's furry is in the eye of the beholder I suppose o_O

Aetius

It's Me Gordon, Barney from Black Mesa
The school isn't furry because it does not have "proper tailhole yiffing" in it's curriculum.

God damn, think of the poor sap who has to be the janitor

Butters Shikkon

Patron Saint of Queers
It can't be a furry school.

In a real furry school, the majority is heterophobic and whiny.

Teacher: Now class, today we are going to learn what "fursecution" is and how it affects our very way of life..."
Student: *raises hand* When will we be learning what it truly means to be a furry?
Teacher: NEVER !!!!!! >:U

Lucky-WanderBear

Starry-Eyed Dreamer
Actually, if gays can have schools to themselves to prevent them from being beat up and teased, why can't furries? There are thousands of fur-bashers out there. Is it better to protect the boy who wears a dress and calls himself Freida than the boy who dresses up like a dog and calls himself Fido?

Lucky-WanderBear

Starry-Eyed Dreamer
Also, 'Proper Tailhole Yiffing' could be a class in a Furry College. With videos and comprehensive material. I bet everybody would love Pop Quizzes there....

Bipolar Bear

Phallus Fellater
Actually, if gays can have schools to themselves to prevent them from being beat up and teased, why can't furries?

Because Furries =/= Homosexuality. Homosexuality is a sexual orientation. Being a Furry is a hobby. Homosexuals get beaten up everyday, all around the world. Hell, I'VE been beaten up. Furries, however, very rarely get beaten up. You know why? Because people are smart enough to not tell everyone in the school that they like Anthropomorphic Animals.

Aetius

It's Me Gordon, Barney from Black Mesa
Also, 'Proper Tailhole Yiffing' could be a class in a Furry College. With videos and comprehensive material. I bet everybody would love Pop Quizzes there....

Where is mind bleach when you need it?

MitchZer0

Actually, if gays can have schools to themselves to prevent them from being beat up and teased, why can't furries? There are thousands of fur-bashers out there. Is it better to protect the boy who wears a dress and calls himself Freida than the boy who dresses up like a dog and calls himself Fido?
Gay is a literal sexuality, it's really not a choice as you are born with it.

Furries on the other hand is just fandom, it's really your choice to be in it or not. You could just, I don't know, NOT BE ALL "Hey guys! Yiff me I'm a furry and I'm murrin' purrin' proud bark bark!" ON SCHOOL GROUNDS! Just keep the shit to yourself and maybe your close friends

Kalithe

Amateur Artist Extraordinaire
Gay is a literal sexuality, it's really not a choice as you are born with it.

Furries on the other hand is just fandom, it's really your choice to be in it or not. You could just, I don't know, NOT BE ALL "Hey guys! Yiff me I'm a furry and I'm murrin' purrin' proud bark bark!" ON SCHOOL GROUNDS! Just keep the shit to yourself and maybe your close friends

I don't believe homosexuality is a choice, so much as a sexual orientation. Someone can be the child of a gay couple, yet still grow up and decide to be bisexual or heterosexual. It all depends on what you are into and what gender(s) you like. That is all on that subject.

Now, for the fandom, you are correct. Don't really explain in detail what the fandom is to anyone, ANYONE, AAANNYYOONNEE... unless it's someone that is open minded and you have been great friends with. A grand total of seven people know about the fandom, and two of them are my family members (Aunt and Uncle). I posted it to my Facebook under "Interests" that I'm a furry, but didn't make continuous posts on my wall "FURRY FANDOM!!1!!!one!" It's more of a passive hobby around normal civilization. When you're around other furs, however... shenanigans commence :v