• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Furry Social Chat Services

littlecoffeefox

Hello, I'm an Arctic Fox out in Seattle, WA

I am looking for a way to connect and meet new fur friends. Specifically I'm interested in online social spaces or chat services like Telegram, Skype or Yahoo.

I guess I'm looking for guidance to find group chats, what people here use and any advice this fox can get :3

Thanks a bunch,
littlecoffeefox

InpuOsirisson

You can start with me! I'm in a group on Telegram.. Here's my Telegram. @InpuOsirisson, look me up.

Fair warning.. I'm an offensive asshole sometimes, but I never mean any harm by anything. I'm just so dead inside. But yeah~ Hi!

Shit.. I just revealed my Telegram to the public..

S

Sergei Sóhomo

Telegram is aids
Kik is literally degenerate central
Skype is aight though

If you're looking to connect with furries I can suggest:

Ferzu (huge SJW nest but it's a bloody gold mine. I never had a time where checking it didn't make me laugh at the user base)
Tails Refuge (chill as fuck owner)
Phoenixed Corvidae (bsaically FAF but you can actually be a person and not be banned for saying "lame")

D

Deleted member 82554

Phoenixed Corvidae ain't that much better than the rest, really. If you're looking to hook up I suggest Ferzu.

S

Sergei Sóhomo

Phoenixed Corvidae ain't that much better than the rest, really. If you're looking to hook up I suggest Ferzu.
I found Phoenixed to be pretty chill
Ferzu was the most pathetic site I've ever seen but it always made me laugh and feel better about myself

D

Deleted member 82554

I found Phoenixed to be pretty chill
It's chill until you have an opposing opinion on a critical topic or introduce something that deviates from the social norm, then it's just a why do I even bother scenario.

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Sergei Sóhomo

It's chill until you have an opposing opinion on a critical topic or introduce something that deviates from the social norm, then it's just a why do I even bother scenario.

Wait really? I've talked shit about some very critical things and, while it did piss some off, most actually gave valid information opposing or supporting it

Jaegeralus

Ferzu is really SJW central, I can vouch for that.

Seriously, not a day goes by someone is making a big deal about CIS/Trans stuff or whatever just crawled up their ass.

It's going to be the FB of Furries in the future - nothing but drama.