• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Furry Songs

HaewooTheCat

I guess "furry songs" have an animal reference of some kind. I wrote a song that is called "Be My Mate" which describes the characters as an independent female wolf and a flirty male wolf who sings the main parts.

Ferdinand Deer

Orange Soda Addict
I just think about anything that hints towards sex (Closer by Nine Inch Nails,for example) since that's how a lot of people are about it. Other than that,there's one song that reminds me of furry-ism that I've always liked,even though I've never liked the person who sang it. I'll just give the link since I consider it more of a guilty pleasure song. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yh4j9pkiVMc (so many people are gonna disagree with this). Edit : Also anything that's Lapfox Trax,but that's a bit obvious.

PheagleAdler

"Animal I Have Become" by Three Days Grace because someone made a music video to the "Adventures in Turtle Sitting" episode of the 2003 animated series of TMNT.

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!