• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Furry Species You're Most Attracted to

RosetheCrux

I'm a trashbag. A cute trashbag
For me it would be rabbits, bats, sergals, crux, vixen and dragons

Astus

Well Known Foxxo
Define attractive... I find the canines the most aesthetically appealing if that's what you mean

Gushousekai195

Fanatic Artist
I find the following species appealing to the eye:

Foxes, wolves, coyotes, huskies, cougars, tigers, snow leopards, cheetahs, Jogauni, Jagertingers, freakhounds, dragonfoxes, folfs, foxcats... and Kashra.

Don't know what any of those are? Feel free to search FA.

PlusThirtyOne

What DOES my username mean...?
Eyes. The eyes, man! Whatever the kingdom, phylum, class, order, family, genus or species, give 'em a pair of cute peepers (and maybe a nice anatomical figure) and i'd ogle it. Fluffy, scalie, feathered or othewise.

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
Lots of 'em!

But I especially like:

-raccoon
-badgers
-weasels
-skunks

& some more exotic critters

-fossa
-mongoose
-okapi

& also

-foxes
-wolves, especially Eithiopan wolves
-Malamutes and Huskies, and many other dogs

But it can all change on a dime, especially if the fursona is cute enough...I tend to gravitate towards cute.

Eirrinn

Demon Lord
I don't really find most anthros attractive, im simply not into it really. But if I had to pick it would probably be lions, and wolves

shapeless0ne

it's a moth! it a dragon! no, it's a avali boi!
female reptiles, avains, and sharks. ^.=.^

xokux

The Awakened
anthro cats, foxes, wolves, and skunks for the most part c: i love the color designs for each/body structures such as tails and ears

T

The Question Guy

.......................................................................................
giphy.gif