• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Furry Story... I need some help.

Krystal Harmonia

RAIN BO DAH!
I'd love to write some fiction, and I was wondering if anyone was willing to let me use their fursona's image/personality/stuff in the story. Also, if any of you would be willing to pair up, I might need some couples... it might get...intersting, to say the least. Any ideas would be accepted as well.

Krystal

Krystal Harmonia

RAIN BO DAH!
Thanks! Unfortunately, the computer that I'm currently using (it's not mine) has a firewall/blocker thing, so I'l have to check out you description later...

Krystal

Krystal Harmonia

RAIN BO DAH!
All right! Gracias, compadres! I'll need some more, but I'll start brainstorming tonight.

Krystal

Krystal Harmonia

RAIN BO DAH!
Pretty good, but I forgot that I had to go to a banquet last night, so I didn't have much time to do so. I'll tell you all about it later.

Krystal

Krystal Harmonia

RAIN BO DAH!
Okay, I was thinking (just an idea) that somehow, multiple people/fursonas from FaF could somehow be transported somewhere, or maybe we're all just together anyways, but then I could make us go on some sort of adventure, maybe. It's not an amazing idea (I've had better), but I could work with it, make it awesome. But I'm going to need more people to sign up, then.

Krystal

Krystal Harmonia

RAIN BO DAH!
Crap, it looks like I may have to shut this down, as I do not have enough people. Please, if you want this to survive, tell your friends!!!

_Willow_

Furry Artist
Wanna use mine?