• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Furry Survey 2009!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GuRoo

Time Waster Extraordinaire
Well, that was an interesting survey.
Never taken a furry one, though. I guess I can check that off now, heh.

Shindo

:3c
that was fun, although i could have screwed up the results by being a noob and not being to any cons yet

El Furicuazo

won a cosplaying contest
my worry is how easy is it to access? i mean can some one only submit if they accessed it through this site? my worry is a troll forum finding this and going apeshit with every negative answer they can give (namely the zooaphile/plushophile stuff)
Actually, I found it while in my initial personal research about what the furry fandom is (some days after I officially considered myself as a highly potential furry). I answered it some time ago, & I do notice some significant flaws (will mention them if someone asks).

Daze

Wait...this isn't cake?
I wish I could go to Cons, too expensive for my wallet and budget of $0s though.

Anyway, I've succumb to your ways by providing you with a vote >.>.

Kranksty

Burnt to a crispy texture
I wish I could go to Cons, too expensive for my wallet and budget of $0s though.

Anyway, I've succumb to your ways by providing you with a vote >.>.

Yep same here.
I got no money either.

I will save up for cons or local meets if one comes around. xD

Deadly-Bagel

Shadow of a Shadow
Lol, over four thousand males, just over a thousand females.

XD

FurForCameron

Hating the Haters
I took it a while ago, and I just took it again to update my standings. Changed religious views and sexual orientation.

Ruko

The live-results are very interesting. Its cool seeing what people think.

However its pretty apparent that a significant number of people don't even know what Animal Rights are. Maybe a link to a definition for next year, so people at least know what they are voting on.

HoneyPup

Potos flavus
However its pretty apparent that a significant number of people don't even know what Animal Rights are. Maybe a link to a definition for next year, so people at least know what they are voting on.

That is the odd thing that I noticed. Are people just saying they agree with that because they are furry and it sounds "good" to their uninformed minds? Technically the veggies and the AR % should be equal.

whoadamn

those results make me lol

Yandere

Avi by Grouchinator. :3
Whoo... that was a long poll...

Status
Not open for further replies.