• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Furry Swag/Merch

Do you guys wear anything to show off that you're a furry? If so, what is it? Also if you have any pictures, throw em in the comments, I wanna see!

I was thinking of making a few things to throw on Etsy, but I'm not sure of where to start. I was thinking buttons and tee-shirts might be nice, since everyone likes those haha

Edit: Removed the word "pride" because people were getting salty over the term.

Last edited:

Yakamaru

Bara mig och lite bensin
I see no point in showing off being a fan of something, but each to their own.

I was considering buying one of the Majira strawberry furry trash shirts. Idk if Id be bold enough to wear it tho.

Aaaah I feel that, though I wanted to go with something a bit more subtle! Sooo maybe that would be a favorite of those who are less bold lol

D

Deleted member 111470

No, but I wanted to buy Jack Wolfskin shoes.

Joshua Kaleb

Josh the Husker
I honestly don’t see the point of being pride of something that’s really not important in my life like being a furry or a being a fan of things like Star Wars and DC comics. I would probably wear a hoodie at a con but other than that I don’t really see the point of wearing stuff like that in public.

Last edited:
G

Ginza

oh god no...

I have random animal things, but they're more or less related to the fandom. I love animals in general. I wouldn't wear furry pride attire though. What is there to be "proud" of? It's just liking anthropomorphic animals

quoting_mungo

I've got an MFF shirt, a few of Kaenith's pride dragon shirts (not super furry but at least tangentially related), and a gag hat I and a bunch of Danish furries went out and got ourselves in connection to a furmeet a number of years ago (like, probably around a decade give or take a couple years). There's a few other furry-adjacent shirts I've had my eyes on like the Keep Calm and Carrion shirt from Foxloft, but that's at least in part because I'm unhealthily fond of puns.

Stickers and keychains are probably decently safe bets for merch. Shirts if you can think of a good design.

S

Sergei Sóhomo

I've got an MFF shirt, a few of Kaenith's pride dragon shirts (not super furry but at least tangentially related), and a gag hat I and a bunch of Danish furries went out and got ourselves in connection to a furmeet a number of years ago (like, probably around a decade give or take a couple years). There's a few other furry-adjacent shirts I've had my eyes on like the Keep Calm and Carrion shirt from Foxloft, but that's at least in part because I'm unhealthily fond of puns.

Stickers and keychains are probably decently safe bets for merch. Shirts if you can think of a good design.

Some of those are subtle enough I'd probably wear 'em

Belatucadros

Bitches love sticks
One of these days I'm gonna buy one of these. And I'm sure as hell going to wear it out! Sergal pride, baby!
image.png

M

Massan Otter

I have an otter decal on my car, and I want one of these t-shirts. Neither of them are explicitly furry, but someone out there is sure to note that I like otters.
139_8447_w450.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Ashwolves5

Miss Fluffy Bottom
I have a few fur convention shirts i wear. I make furry hats so I always have some sort of animal hat. I used to carry a tail around with me clipped to my shoulder bag but i don't use my bag much anymore. Sometimes Ill wear my fox or wolf hoodie, one has ears and the other both ears and tail.

Zhalo

Rez the Wolfdog
I am way too self conscious to wear something furry related or put a sticker on my car or something like that. In a way I would like to but, I don't know, I guess there are only certain people I would want to tell that I am a furry and if I wore or put something on my car I would be telling everybody in a way, including the people I would not otherwise.

Although I would not mind wearing something more low key, like most of the Hyena Agenda stuff, It is just so expensive :(.

quoting_mungo

As a general note regarding the "it's just a fandom, not something to be proud of" sentiment: I personally think "pride" is... more used as a contrast to "shame" in these contexts. A "don't hide" signifier. I don't know that I'm proud to be furry, but I sure as hell am not going to apologize for it.

Obvious purpose, then, of furry "pride" items, is not to gloat about being in a fandom, but to celebrate something we enjoy and/or to serve as a contact point with other furries. I probably wouldn't have connected with a classmate I had back when if he'd not happened to see me doodling furry characters in the margins of my notes.

Some of those are subtle enough I'd probably wear 'em
Yeah; I'm not out to my family (mixture of "not really a pressing issue" and "don't want to have the inevitable conversations" - if I'd ended up with a girlfriend at any point I'd have come out, and I'll have the poly conversation with them once boyfriend's moved over so he can help field questions too) so if the Pride shirts were more in your face I'm not sure I'd have gotten them.

Last edited:

Rochat

Stay pawsitive.
I want to retract my previous statement. Life's too short not to go 'balls to the wall'. Don't worry about being able to justify it, just wear it. Be bold. There's only one thing worse than being hated or criticized and that's being ignored.

B

BahgDaddy

I want to retract my previous statement. Life's too short not to go 'balls to the wall'. Don't worry about being able to justify it, just wear it. Be bold. There's only one thing worse than being hated or criticized and that's being ignored.

Are you gonna wear that on a shirt buddy?