• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Arcturus Maple

Enigmatic Anomaly
Around nine years ago, some guy with a camera made a Harry Potter fan video called Potter Puppet Pals: Wizard Swears. In this video, the characters of the Harry Potter universe explore the differences between the muggle and wizarding worlds through the use of inappropriate language. Ranging from jiggery pokery to Dobby's sock, to The Elder Swear, these wizard swears are as amusing as they are ridiculous. When you get right down to it, words are a human creation to better facilitate human socialization, and the more words you can use to put a smile on someone's face, the better.

This thread is for all the creative and amusing "Furry swears" you can think of. Let's try to keep this as good-natured as possible (if that's possible) and make this a fun read for everyone. If this sort of thread is just too outrageous for the forums, it could face deletion, so let's try not to get too out of hand.

And as this is the furry swears thread, we can't have a post without an appropriate word to wedge into the lexicon. "Mother-pupper" seems a good place to start.

Yakamaru

The hecking blepper
.....We already have a Furrified version of common words/terms, like awesome, jacking off, kick some ass, +++.

Do we honestly need Furrified swear words too?

E

ellaerna

It's never about need, it's about want.

Though, now that I'm trying to come up with one, I realize that we have a few swears that are furry by default. Such as being the son of a female dog, or a sucker of roosters.

EmpressCiela

The Empress has Returned
In my search to find a few online (because I can't think of any for the life of me...) I found this.

Inkblooded

Him...
Banned
In my search to find a few online (because I can't think of any for the life of me...) I found this.

I just want to point something out...
"Furpile" does not mean a "Cuddle Party." A "furpile" is an orgy, usually in roleplaying. I know this because I was invited to one.

WolfNightV4X1

King of Kawaii; That Token Femboy
"Furpile" does not mean a "Cuddle Party." A "furpile" is an orgy, usually in roleplaying. I know this because I was invited to one.

Thats not true at all, actually. I've seen furpile used more as cuddling than an orgy. My friends and I have always done stupid derpy RP "furpiles" and shit all the time. The people you just referred to just used that word differently, apparently.

WolfNightV4X1

For swears, there's furfag, paw off, and yiff I guess

Inkblooded

Him...
Banned
Thats not true at all, actually. I've seen furpile used more as cuddling than an orgy. My friends and I have always done stupid derpy RP "furpiles" and shit all the time. The people you just referred to just used that word differently, apparently.

I've only ever heard it used as a term for an orgy. (or any sex where there's more than four people.)

EmpressCiela

The Empress has Returned
Really? The only time I've heard furpile was when my "normie" friends were referring to furry cons.

WolfNightV4X1

I've only ever heard it used as a term for an orgy. (or any sex where there's more than four people.)

Welp, sounds like you end up in the weirdest crowds somehow, man. I guess in theory both are right anyways, furpile just literally means "pile of fur", which means "laying on top of each other in a huge fluffpile"...whatever the context of laying around on each other means

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
Welp, sounds like you end up in the weirdest crowds somehow, man. I guess in theory both are right anyways, furpile just literally means "pile of fur", which means "laying on top of each other in a huge fluffpile"...whatever the context of laying around on each other means

Or the luckiest crowds! I've seen some furpiles at cons and such, and they didn't really seem sexual. I mean, yeah, maybe a few people got boners under their suits or some lady parts got tingly, but why would this even be an issue? Its always seemed more about just having fun, and if there's a bit of the sensual mixed in, I think that's a good thing. Its normal to feel pleasure, why be ashamed?

WolfNightV4X1

Or the luckiest crowds! I've seen some furpiles at cons and such, and they didn't really seem sexual. I mean, yeah, maybe a few people got boners under their suits or some lady parts got tingly, but why would this even be an issue? Its always seemed more about just having fun, and if there's a bit of the sensual mixed in, I think that's a good thing. Its normal to feel pleasure, why be ashamed?
I think Inkblooded is referring to the creepier side of sexuality. In that context it wouldnt be very lucky. As in, referring to be randomly invited to a kink group.

If people get turned on by a non-sexual furpile they hide it pretty well in public since it wasnt meant to be sexual in that context. In the bedroom though, of course nothing very wrong with pleasure. Just have to know how to display those feelings and where

For the people that DO display sensual feelings at a con very obviously, that is very wrong for very obvious reasons. We end up having cons shut down because people cant control themselves.

Pipistrele

Smart batto!
this thread is going to be very cringe-inducing to read, isn't it?