• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Furry things you do when bored

Zabrina

Awoken
This only makes you even more delicious.

tumblr_m59b3w3sva1qegw8v.gif

zakova

ZAKOVA ;3
Go to work liek a normal person, get half way there then realise I can just take the day off and do so in turn bringing me here... to the edge of boredom and insanity. Or just draw while watching hulu/netflix and forgetting to leave room for my drawings "piece" that brings the drawing together :3

Car Fox

Formally "Torsion Beam"
Top-5

1. Post on FAF
2. Daydream and imagine (Also adding to my list of creatures)
3. Watch T.V.
4. Play Video Games
5. Yiff :V

Faolan

I came, I saw, I lagged out
Bark at random people, eat really smelly food, and pee where the hell I want to. Or just browse some art on FA.

Fox_720B

Has left FAF, at least for now

MochiElZorro

Self-Appointed FAF Bitchmuffin
Everybody, quick! Let us all hum in unison: "FAAAAAP TO YIIIIFF." :V

But seriously, I don't do many things in my spare time that could be considered "furry." Browse FA and FAF maybe? Heck, I dunno. At one point I had the habit of grooming myself like a cat. No idea why. Stopped after my hair was cut shorter.

Ozriel

Inglorious Bastard
This thread is all kinds of retro.

Fox_720B

Has left FAF, at least for now
Everybody, quick! Let us all hum in unison: "FAAAAAP TO YIIIIFF." :VBut seriously, I don't do many things in my spare time that could be considered "furry." Browse FA and FAF maybe? Heck, I dunno. At one point I had the habit of grooming myself like a cat. No idea why. Stopped after my hair was cut shorter.
.....wait, wut. Like...you licked the ends of your long head hair....or you licked your body this way? Just tell me you didn't groom your nether regions that way...:D

Zabrina

Awoken
.....wait, wut. Like...you licked the ends of your long head hair....or you licked your body this way? Just tell me you didn't groom your nether regions that way...:D

Sometimes I'll groom my chest after showering, (Helps me dry off to avoid my shirt sticking to me,) though I try to avoid my boobs, they have a bad habit of getting in the way.

But hey, we're all freaks here, right?

Fallowfox

Are we moomin, or are we dancer?
I fantasise about having the furry lifestyle I actually want, whilst other furries parade around me saying 'you're taking your hobby too seriously'.

Zabrina

Awoken
I fantasise about having the furry lifestyle I actually want, whilst other furries parade around me saying 'you're taking your hobby too seriously'.

Don't let them get to you. Some furries will scorn others for simply wearing a tail. Just be yourself, don't let the sour-pusses get you down.

Falaffel

Nah. Fuck us.
Do what makes you happy.
NEVER let someone else stop you from doing what you love.
Ever.
Live life to the fullest.

Seekrit

When did this thread turn into a hugbox? I miss ripping on ppl who shared different opinions on things that don't really matter.

Shame GIBBY LOVE! was shat down.

EDIT: goodness me this was meant for the dating thread. Though it applies here too.

Last edited:

Zabrina

Awoken
Ah but see.
We are one, you and me.
What I say
you say.
That is the way love works they say.
For we are connected on a higher level than most.
This is why we both post.
Love.
<3

;D

But you're still a better poet.

At least I still have a business in eating.