• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Furry Vengence

8-bit

It's not what you think.

It's a dumbass movie about Brendan Frasier wanting to develop a new community in a forrest and the animals get pissed and start fucking up his project until he sees the error of his ways.

I'm srs, this is actually a movie.

Attaman

"I say we forget this business and run."
Which came first, the adjective or the fandom?

Member: The fandom has been around for a long time, since the ancient Egyptians there has been...

Internet User: Adjective.

Anyone else: Furry Fan-what-now?

Roose Hurro

Lovable Curmudgeon
Banned
Yes, I saw the ad for that, and I thought it was a joke... too bad it wasn't on April Fool's Day, though.........

Lomberdia

Selling bookmarks!
Furry Vengeance WOOT! AWSOME! and blah, blah, blah. Looks like a boring movie.

Roose Hurro

Lovable Curmudgeon
Banned
Avatar just came into the cheap theater yesterday... I'm gonna go see it next week, just to see what all the hype was about. Even if it sucks, I'll've only lost three bucks.

Joeyyy

Fresh Prince of FAF
it looks like a terrible movie.

mystery_penguin

Redline Movie Fanatic
Avatar just came into the cheap theater yesterday... I'm gonna go see it next week, just to see what all the hype was about. Even if it sucks, I'll've only lost three bucks.
just watch Pocahontas and imagine it in space

Roose Hurro

Lovable Curmudgeon
Banned

Beastcub

i saw a bilboard add for the movie on my way home from wondercon just outside of san fransisco...i was half asleep and then suddenly the word "furry" leapt out at me and made me jump in like both a good and bad way ...then i saw it was a movie add not an event add.

i mean it is san fransisco, possibly the most whacky/gay pride-est/expressive/artsy fartsy/melting pot place in the USA, so furries on a bilboard would be almost normal there.... still it startled me to think something fandom related was on a bilboard for the mundanes to see, lol.

Last edited:

SoulFox62

i just saw the preview for this today >.< i got all excited when i saw the title thinkin it was about furries, then actually watched the thing and was like... oh, of course they wouldn't make a movie on furries XP

Roose Hurro

Lovable Curmudgeon
Banned
It's sort of like Over the Hedge, but without the wit or great animation or characters, and with Brendan fucking Fraser.

Excellent movie based on a very excellent comic.

JoeStrike

WAY older than Mr. Black
The movie's website:

http://www.furryvengeance-movie.com/

Looks terrible, cute as all fucking get-out. I just saw the commercial on The Simpsons - there's a scene of the forest critters dancing in perfect unison - basically the same shot that's in the Marmaduke trailer.

Why do they think making these animals photo-real is the way to go? In my not-so-humble opinion, if the animals are going to behave anthropomorphically, they should look anthropomorphic to one degree or another. The Scooby Doo movie made Scoob look more 'real' but still anthro - to my mind, really helps sell the fantasy. Marmaduke stars a photo-real Dane, and it's just plain-out creepy. (Plus I fucking hate the comic strip too - he's a big dog who dominates and runs everyone's life. Ha. ha.)