• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Furry Video Games/Cartoons

fx1

If you dont like current western CGI movies, there is always Japan. Arashi No Yoru Ni is unmissable, and many of Hayao Miyazaki's work has furry characters too.

~secret~

Banned
Banned
Lol, nice. In the games he was useful, you could use him to fly up to difficult to get places, that was always handy, I really meant in the cartoon, not so much in Sonic X, yes in the first toon ( I dont even really like his first cartoon anyway :p ) but i guess he was okay in SATAM, but I still dislike him lol x3

Heh, the bj game still cracks me up, good times... Anyway he did suck in the first cartoon but so did Sonic with his lame puns and advice on sexual harrassment (remember 'Sonic Sez'?). SATAM was an amazing cartoon, shame it got cancelled because of the power rangers.

If you dont like current western CGI movies, there is always Japan. Arashi No Yoru Ni is unmissable, and many of Hayao Miyazaki's work has furry characters too.

Thanks for the info, I'll give them a go. The Japanese have a way with cartoons that the rest of the world hasn't caught onto yet, in my opinion.

G

Glennjam

Heh, the bj game still cracks me up, good times... Anyway he did suck in the first cartoon but so did Sonic with his lame puns and advice on sexual harrassment (remember 'Sonic Sez'?). SATAM was an amazing cartoon, shame it got cancelled because of the power rangers.

Yeah, that's why I didn't like the first series.. And yes, I was very annoyed with SATAM's end, I was looking forward to another season.. Oh well x3

fx1

Oh, and about video games, you should not forget Okami. One of the best games ever in my opinion, and furry too. My avatar is from it :)

~secret~

Banned
Banned
I download Okami a while back, it's one of the most original games I've ever played. Only bad thing about it is the intro, I'll have nightmares about those voices for years.

fx1

I download Okami a while back, it's one of the most original games I've ever played. Only bad thing about it is the intro, I'll have nightmares about those voices for years.
Really? I think the intro is just cool. And you should buy he game if you like it, currently there is no sequel coming because people have left it on shelves despite it got top reviews :( I'm actually thinking of buying Okami for Wii, even if I already have it on PS2.

~secret~

Banned
Banned
Really? I think the intro is just cool. And you should buy he game if you like it, currently there is no sequel coming because people have left it on shelves despite it got top reviews :( I'm actually thinking of buying Okami for Wii, even if I already have it on PS2.

I like the intro as long as the sound's off, I can't stand stand those voices:shock:, those horrible... horrible voices...

dwitefry

Werebear
There was a great game for the Mega Drive called Brutal: Paws of Fury, a 2-D fighter with all anthro characters (it was ported to the 32X too as Brutal: Above the Claw) thier Foxy Roxy character was one of my first major introductions into the world of sexy anthro girls (Along with Bunnie Rabbot).

MeX

KenJKitsune

Moment Killer
There was a great game for the Mega Drive called Brutal: Paws of Fury, a 2-D fighter with all anthro characters (it was ported to the 32X too as Brutal: Above the Claw) thier Foxy Roxy character was one of my first major introductions into the world of sexy anthro girls (Along with Bunnie Rabbot).

MeX

Ah...Foxy Roxy. Before Krystal and Carmelita, she was the original sexy video game vixen.

But yeah, Brutal: PoF was indeed a great game. I wish it would make a comeback. Good times...goooooood times.

~secret~

Banned
Banned
Ah...Foxy Roxy. Before Krystal and Carmelita, she was the original sexy video game vixen.

But yeah, Brutal: PoF was indeed a great game. I wish it would make a comeback. Good times...goooooood times.

With Wiibrew and a Megadrive emulator all things are possible:).

dwitefry

Werebear
With Wiibrew and a Megadrive emulator all things are possible:).

Wiibrew? Have I missed something here?

Furthermore I'd love to see Namco re-vive Brutal - So cool to have it running on a Tekken engine with a realistic Foxy :D

MeX

pheonix

back'n up back'n up
The 90's where the furriest and greatest years of my life so far but maybe we'll have a greater furry decade soon.:)

Truhls

Frogan, The frog dragon.
......BATTLE TOADS........

Mmmm ..... I grew up in the 80s and I simply aDORED the THUNDERCATS! *drools* Tigra was my favourite along with WilyKit.

I love Digimon, especially WereGarurumon! Card Captor Sakura had Kero in his big Guardian Beast form (not too much for the little Kero-chan). Rukario is an awesome lookin' Pokémon!

Disney Jungle Book ... good movie! I simply adored Shere Khan in the Tailspin series, along with Kit Cloudkicker. There are tons of television series and cartoons and movies with anthro-speaking animals to name and list, that I'm such a big fan of.

As for video games, of course there's Star Fox, and many RPGs have non-human characters (Mario RPG Thousand Year Door: Goombella and Koops!). Bowser is awesome! Link is not exactly human nor is he furry .. except for his wolf form in Twilight Princess. *drools*

Oh oh oh! KUNG-FU Panda! Tigress plus that evil Villain feline were AWESOME! Now if those two don't create any modern Furries out there, I don't know what would!

I loved furries all my life, watching disney and various cartoons. I haven't really known there was a whole culture out there for Furries until I got a computer of my very own and started browsing the Internet (year 2000). The first furry related story I ever read was "A Night on Thundera", a Thundercats furry-yiff story by Elf Steinberg. Of course, I found that back in 1995-1996 while using the family computer. haha That lead into my finding Lion King related/similar stories.

But yah ... anyone who grew up in the 80s know all about the Thundercats. And the Smurfs. :) Of course, there were Care Bears and My Little Pony as well. I prefered Pony over Barbie anyday. Mmm .. Thundercats.

:D

Rytes

Click Here
funny as hell... i couldn't stop laughing on how they pulled this off... my pops most likely watched it when was a kid Fritz the Cat 2/8 (NSFW)

Last edited:

dwitefry

Werebear
www.wiibrew.org But forget Nintendo warranty and support, all modifications are your responsibility alone ;)

thanks mate.

EDIT: anyone remember the Cadbury's Caramel bunnie? Even my grandad had a thing for her and he's about a sexually adventurous as a garden rake.

Last edited:

Kama

The Bloody Roar Series had human characters that transformed into anthro beasts :3 It's a random fighting game, kinda like tekken or something.

~secret~

Banned
Banned
I'm thinking of making a list of games starring anthro characters. I volunteer myself to do the Mega Drive because that's the console I know best. Does anyone want to help with other consoles?

dwitefry

Werebear
that could be a useful list - I'm happy to run you up a quick list of Saturn, Game Gear and Sega Mega Drive add-on games if you'd like, maybe the N64 too - but it should be made though.

Bloody Roar: Primal Fury for the Gamecube is pretty damn good, one of the best for the system (next to, of course, Soul Calibur II) and for a Nintendo Console in general i think!

MeX

PS - here just to get you started, a list of Saturn games

- Bug!
- Bug Too!
- Capcom Generation 3 (contains SonSon)
- Croc - Legend of the Gobbos
- Digital Monsters Ver. S - Digimon Tamers
- Earthworm Jim 2
- Gex
- Gebokers
- Keio Flying Squadron 2
- Pastel Muses
- Pyon Pyon Karuru No Mahjong Biyori
- Sega Ages - My Love Mickey & Donald
- Sonic Jam
- Sonic R
- Sonic 3D: Flickies' Island
- Super Tempo
- Willy Wombat
Primal Rage?

Galaxy Fight contains a hot anthro girl called Roomi and Waru Waru 7 contains another called Arina
and of course you'll find Felicia in the Darkstalkers Trilogy, all avaible on Saturn

Does anyone know if Gebokers had another name? I only have a Japanese version, it was the game that was used to launch the Sega Link Cable? Evil Chicken, a lot like Virtual On.

Last edited:
B

Belladonna Starfire

I always had a thing for Robin Hood and also Justin form Secret of the Nimh.

RoseHexwit

Puts the "fang" in "fangirl".
I've not really read the entire thread, but has anyone mentioned Fire Emblem yet? There are Furries all over the two most recent games. It's amazing.

~secret~

Banned
Banned
that could be a useful list - I'm happy to run you up a quick list of Saturn, Game Gear and Sega Mega Drive add-on games if you'd like, maybe the N64 too - but it should be made though.

Bloody Roar: Primal Fury for the Gamecube is pretty damn good, one of the best for the system (next to, of course, Soul Calibur II) and for a Nintendo Console in general i think!

MeX

PS - here just to get you started, a list of Saturn games

- Bug!
- Bug Too!
- Capcom Generation 3 (contains SonSon)
- Croc - Legend of the Gobbos
- Digital Monsters Ver. S - Digimon Tamers
- Earthworm Jim 2
- Gex
- Gebokers
- Keio Flying Squadron 2
- Pastel Muses
- Pyon Pyon Karuru No Mahjong Biyori
- Sega Ages - My Love Mickey & Donald
- Sonic Jam
- Sonic R
- Sonic 3D: Flickies' Island
- Super Tempo
- Willy Wombat
Primal Rage?

Galaxy Fight contains a hot anthro girl called Roomi and Waru Waru 7 contains another called Arina
and of course you'll find Felicia in the Darkstalkers Trilogy, all avaible on Saturn

Does anyone know if Gebokers had another name? I only have a Japanese version, it was the game that was used to launch the Sega Link Cable? Evil Chicken, a lot like Virtual On.

Cheers dwite, I get started on mine today. First my morning dose of TMNT, then Sega.