• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Furry webcomics

Brimm

Hellfox
Alright this again- Favorite furry webcomics NSFW and not GO!
Bittersweetcandybowl
Cheap Thrills
Furthia High
Concession
Ozy and Millie
Jack
Slightly Damned
Two Kinds
Las Lindas

Riavis

Oh wow, I remember Slightly Damned. Do they still update? When I found it I read every comic on the site in a day!

Attaman

"I say we forget this business and run."
It updates every saturday, Slightly Damned that is
Unless Chu changed such, I would not call it a Furry Comic. She does not classify it as so, and does not like when other people do. Yes, the main character has fur... but is a completely fictional demi-human, not an anthropomorphized animal. Death was revealed sort-of recently to most definitely be non-anthropomorphic animal, the Demons aren't... the closest you get is the Turtle-race concept she's gone into, and even then that's iffy to call it a Furry comic over.

Ames

it smells like dust and moon light
Prequel is an awesome, MSPA-like comic. It hasn't progressed very far yet, but I am loving it. The humor is awesome.

Only downside is the constant bitching over command submissions.

T

Tycho

Prequel is an awesome, MSPA-like comic. It hasn't progressed very far yet, but I am loving it. The humor is awesome.

OMG Elder Scrolls based humor comic

I APPROVE

Dr. Durr

Misses The Point Frequently

I am now hooked to it.

But now I am thinking of a Prequel/Homestuck crossover.

Brimm

Hellfox
I'd never heard of prequel before but when I read it my comic sense had an orgasm. Very good addition Mr. JamesB

ryanleblanc

I'm "Human" get over it.
A repeat thread! Yay! And the old "best furry webcomics" thread isn't even closed from maximum posts reached yet. :V

Anyway, I'll just use it to reiterate my previous choices for Top 3:

In third place, comes a beautifully drawn comic about a bisexual dingo who (to his surprise) reunites with his old boyfriend, and thus the drama began. Put your hands together for...

...Dog Days Of Summer!

And in second place, comes an old-timey, prohibition era, beautifully illustrated, SFW, comic of the feline variety. Give a big round of applause to...

...LACKADAISY!

And finally, in first place, comes the gay furry webcomic that set the gold standard for "slice of life", a SFW comic that was four volumes in the making, beautifully drawn with a great story, that has been credited for helping many confused teens and providing great reading material for everyone else! Give it up for our winner...

...FURPILED

So yeah, I hope you enjoyed the awards ceremony. :D That's my 2¢

Kyrodo

Chaos
Since I've been doing a lot of reminiscing lately, there was this old web comic I used to read during high school called Exterminatus Now. It takes place in the Sonic world, but is otherwise completely independent. Follows a crew of unorthodox daemon hunters. Lots of crude humor, violent themes, profanity, and sometimes mild adult themes. The art style improves considerably over the course of the comic. It's been updating since 2003, but I haven't been checking in on it for a while now. I liked it mostly because it's funny, but there's action at parts and -sometimes- it loosely follows a mission-to-mission story line. Anyway, it has its moments.

Exterminatus Now