• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Furry Weekend Atlanta 2017

PINK!

I know it's still a year away, but is anyone planning on going to FWA in 2017? My boyfriend and I are currently planning to go, without fursuits.

Roby :3

I'm back xD
im not. abit to young to go and stuff, but I've watch clips from this year on youtube

I live nearby and really wish I could. Unfortunately cannot. When was this years FWA?

Rhee

I've made plans with one of my best friends to attend, we'll be out of state so we're sort of hawking the page to get a hotel reservation.

Cobalt-Fox

Just a traveling fox named Cobalt
I feel ya on that one. Unfortunately, I slept in my car cause every hotel was completely booked out in the area. The Masters golf tournament was starting that Sunday, and people from all over the world invade Augusta Ga. Hotels book out fast for that time of year so yeah it kinda sucked. On top of that I didn't make any plans to go to FWA 2016. I was called in to help out with lighting for the con at the main stage. At any rate, I will have a room at FWA 2017 though.

Rhee

I feel ya on that one. Unfortunately, I slept in my car cause every hotel was completely booked out in the area. The Masters golf tournament was starting that Sunday, and people from all over the world invade Augusta Ga. Hotels book out fast for that time of year so yeah it kinda sucked. On top of that I didn't make any plans to go to FWA 2016. I was called in to help out with lighting for the con at the main stage. At any rate, I will have a room at FWA 2017 though.
do you have an estimate when the site will update the hotel link? for room booking

our local con megaplex 2016 booked fully within 8 days; which I'm pretty upset about still. :C

Cobalt-Fox

Just a traveling fox named Cobalt
I honestly dont know when the site will update the link(s). I did get a few flyers about Megaplex at FWA. Where and when is it? I might go to it, if I have the time and funds lol

Rhee

I honestly don't know when the site will update the link(s). I did get a few flyers about Megaplex at FWA. Where and when is it? I might go to it, if I have the time and funds lol
megaplexcon.org: The Hotel: Embassy Suites Lake Buena Vista South | Megaplex Anthropomorphic Convention

it's in kissimmee so I guess if you have the time and the funds you could enjoy the magic kingdom, though it would be a longer drive since its further from the airport and ugh; Not really happy with the location change early august, perfect for heat damage.

C

CoolWildGroovy

Yup! Gonna be my first ever furcon/furry related event. Hope to have a fursuit by that time as well so maybe I can join the dance comp.

Vince_Werewolf

Herbivoraceous Musician
If only I could... I've never been to a furry con ;-;