• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Furry Writers Discord - FURious Scribblings

MetroFox2

Resident Stone Age Fox
So I decided to create a furry discord, this one aimed at furries who write or read furry fiction. Stop-by and share your work with other furs, or come-by and read work by your fellow furs.

We have a monthly prompt set-up to inspire new work from our members.

We have general chat for readers awaiting new work, and writers wanting to shoot the shit.

An NSFW section is also available by request.

So here it is, a furry writers discord server. Look forward to seeing people there, and reading their work!

(Link is temporary to keep member numbers controllable, more links may well be posted later)

Come Join!

Nihles

Pet foxxo
Sounds interesting! Unfortunately i am not available to check it out tonight.

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
So I decided to create a furry discord, this one aimed at furries who write or read furry fiction. Stop-by and share your work with other furs, or come-by and read work by your fellow furs.

We have a monthly prompt set-up to inspire new work from our members.

We have general chat for readers awaiting new work, and writers wanting to shoot the shit.

An NSFW section is also available by request.

So here it is, a furry writers discord server. Look forward to seeing people there, and reading their work!

(Link is temporary to keep member numbers controllable, more links may well be posted later)

Come Join!

I'll be sure to check it out! I enjoy writing even if my Discord using skills are bad. :p

Thanks for posting.

MetroFox2

Resident Stone Age Fox