• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Furrypile welcomes you with welcoming arms

Connor J. Coyote

Don't bother joining FurryPile because I guarantee that no one is going to tolerate your shit like they did here. It's pathetic that you see being a dickhead for so long as an accomplishment.

I know you won't last a day on the Discord either.
Hmm.... well, I need not get any approval from people like you about what I do (or don't do) on any of my accounts either here or on other platforms, thank you.

If by chance, I happen to join those other platforms, and.... it will be my privy to do so if I wish, so long as I act within the boundaries of the rules on those platforms, then..... that's my prerogative.

Whether others may appreciate my membership on there or not, it's really up to them.

But if I feel I need to do that for myself on those other venues, then so be it.
You, (Connor J Coyote) should in fact find it within yourself (a deep introspection of ones soul I should note)...................................................................to apologize (as in make sincere amends and demonstrate.....ample remorse)................................
........................................................(........................................)........................
................................................................................(((((())))))............................................................
to a mirror. ~~ :);):(:mad::confused::cool::p:D:eek::oops::rolleyes:o_O
You can make fun of my style if you like...... but this is how I write often times, love it or leave it.
In any case, I stand up for myself and I don't apologize for that (no matter how unpopular it may be).