• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

KimberVaile

Officially elected and actual ruler of FAF
Good day all, Kimber Vaile here! Some of you might remember me from way back when when I used to be active here! So if ya'll don't mind bearing with me, I'd like to introduce my server, FurryTrance.
FurryTrance is a small 30 member community that is quickly growing, full of supportive, good humored folk.

If you're inclined towards serious discussions, we got you covered. If you're looking for a good place to shoot the metaphorical shite, we got you covered. If you just want to post some memes, we got that too. We got a little bit of everything here at FurryTrance, we even got a pretty good NSFW section if you're into that! All we ask of you is that sit back and have a good time.

If that sounds like a server you might enjoy, then please, do away with that shyness and come give us a holler!
Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers

Last edited:

Ciderfine

Slow as sickness but true as sap
Banned
To anyone wanting to join this server, Kimber once was rude about my anxiety disorder and told me I wasn't trying hard enough. My anxiety disorder ruines my life and even after describing how it has almost driven me to homelessness he was still rude. Don't associate yourself with if you have any problems in your life. He'll just kick you while you're down. This isn't slander. This is truth. And that is all I will say about it.

Sounds like almost all admins on discord Ive run into. Sorry about that bad sleet spell that user spitted onto you, but I think this makes as a good warning that furries should beware of all these new discord weeds popping up

Yakamaru

Evil Woffer-chan
Kim-chan have his own server? =w=

Hmm.. I think I'll give it a try if you don't mind. :3

ResolutionBlaze

Angry Local
Banned
To anyone wanting to join this server, Kimber once was rude about my anxiety disorder and told me I wasn't trying hard enough. My anxiety disorder ruines my life and even after describing how it has almost driven me to homelessness he was still rude. Don't associate yourself with if you have any problems in your life. He'll just kick you while you're down. This isn't slander. This is truth. And that is all I will say about it.

I'm not interested in your personal vendettas with people online, if I'm being perfectly honest.

KimberVaile

I was giving you advice (since you asked for it), but you instead interpreted it as an attack. I am sorry that you still think I was attacking you, but you should try to understand that attacking you was never the intent and I never phrased it in such a way.

KimberVaile

I never asked for any advice. You jumped in to tell me I wasn't good enough.
You did, I told you you could do better than dwell on your current state of affairs. I felt that working towards a more positive mindset would assist you in your current dilemma. Now please, I do not want this thread to focus on this banal banter. Please refrain from posting such content on this thread in the future.

L

lupi900

I'm not interested in your personal vendettas with people online, if I'm being perfectly honest.

Yup same here, he just had nuclear meltdown at bahg's discord. Over someones thoughts on bullying. Can't stand drama queen's.

Kyr

Reeeeeee
Banned
I don't want to start anything but i have to say, having suffered with social anxiety that let to agoraphobia in the past, if that's how you interpreted Kimber's words then he was kinda right. It's easy to get caught up in what anxiety stops you from doing, but you have to push through that. Confronting the causes and forcing yourself to do the things your anxiety tells you not to is the only way to really overcome it.

From what i've seen of Kimber he's not the type to kick people when they're down, i wouldn't mod the server if i thought he was because that's certainly not a mindset/culture i'd want to help cultivate.

Inkblooded

Him...
Banned
every furry discord thread be like:

OP: Hello! We are a new furry server called Furry (insert word here)! We are friendly and open to all! Joim us today!

next poster: This server is shit. I was banned for saying I dont like corn dogs, also the server owner is a pervert who jerks his meat to baloon animals. I am disgusted. Bad server, do not join.

*the entire rest of posts*: flame war about the significance of hinduism in western culture and how FAF users kill.maim.kill, Ovi The Dragom and BahgDaddy are secretly spies that the British embassy sent to brainwash the US population

B

BahgDaddy

every furry discord thread be like:

OP: Hello! We are a new furry server called Furry (insert word here)! We are friendly and open to all! Joim us today!

next poster: This server is shit. I was banned for saying I dont like corn dogs, also the server owner is a pervert who jerks his meat to baloon animals. I am disgusted. Bad server, do not join.

*the entire rest of posts*: flame war about the significance of hinduism in western culture and how FAF users kill.maim.kill, Ovi The Dragom and BahgDaddy are secretly spies that the British embassy sent to brainwash the US population

Only if that secret mission includes trying to infiltrate yiff to every level of government in the country.

Inkblooded

Him...
Banned
also as a general rule if your server is exclusively about furries and has "furry" in its name, it probably is crap

Balskarr

The Lurking Hooman
As a brainwasher of the British embassy myself, I’d like to officially state that I do not take responsibility for these persons.