• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Furs By Species 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

BRN

WTB Forum Mod Powers
What's with the ugly formatting?

I had all this pretty formatting worked out in Excel. Posted it in and got a 'YOU CAN'T DO THIS D: 177k CHARACTERS IS TOO MUCH! YOU GOOFED." So we're stuck with what Notepad gave me.

Jack

multi fursona owner.
1: fox
2: wolf
3: tiger
4: snake
5: bat
6: skunk
7: thylacine
8: leopard... the list goes on and is totally ridiculous due to my indecisive nature. *shrugs* you can deal with it... XD

L

LizardKing

I had all this pretty formatting worked out in Excel. Posted it in and got a 'YOU CAN'T DO THIS D: 177k CHARACTERS IS TOO MUCH! YOU GOOFED." So we're stuck with what Notepad gave me.

Notepad has a perfectly goodworking find & replace function.

For a volume of text that size, use Wordpad instead. Notepad's find & replace is broken.

Nekomimi

Wolf-cat hybrid:3

Last edited:

Lobar

The hell am I reading, here?
Fantastic Pineapple Squirrel :3

BRN

WTB Forum Mod Powers
multi fursona owner.
1: fox
2: wolf
3: tiger
4: snake
5: bat
6: skunk
7: thylacine
8: leopard... the list goes on and is totally ridiculous due to my indecisive nature. *shrugs* you can deal with it... XD

I'm not too comfortable with that sort of volume of sonas. I'll put you down as 'River Otter' as given by your Forum Profile with a side of 'Multiple'.

Bi-Ryu Isshin

Adorable Chirping Cheebit!
I'm a Cheebit ^^ It's a cheetah and rabbit mixed, my name is Bi-Ryu Isshin also known as Bi-Ryu Chan but love to be called Ryu.

Oovie

Fabulous Secret Powers
Saw the huge Canine list, looked at it for even a single familiar name:

Whiskeydog[[ Siberian Husky
WillowWulf[[ Wolf
WillowWulf[[ Wolf

Winds[[ Seppala Siberian-Tamaskan Canid Mix

Double entry^

Status
Not open for further replies.